Chanel Timeless Clutch or Chanel Pearls

luv4bags

O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
Ok Ladies,

Need your help. I have two EGC giftcards which total $350. Should I get the caviar clutch in black or the chanel pearls! The problem is I don't go out but I just love chanel ... LOL
Currently in black I have

Reissue Phone Case & Reissue Jumbo Flap ... HELP:shrugs:

I would normally go for a bag over jewelry (even though I love Chanel costume jewelry!), but in this case, I think you should get the pearls. :smile: They're so pretty, versatile, and considering the clutch is more of a going out bag IMO, you'll get more wear out of them! :smile: Hmmm... or you could get a gorgeous Chanel wallet with your giftcards haha. :P

Can I say that I love you girls!!!!!!!!!:heart:
I need you all in my life because I'm so impulsive. You know we should create a Chanel Therapy subforum because I need it like a 12 step program. My heart says pearls but everytime I here the bag is limited I start freaking out! Chanel Therapy ... HELP!

LOL oh gosh I just purchased 2 chanel wallets within the last month because I had to get my LV Damier French purse fixed. To be honest a 3rd wallet purchase did cross my mind. This is a sickness!!!!!!!!

I would normally go for a bag over jewelry (even though I love Chanel costume jewelry!), but in this case, I think you should get the pearls. :smile: They're so pretty, versatile, and considering the clutch is more of a going out bag IMO, you'll get more wear out of them! :smile: Hmmm... or you could get a gorgeous Chanel wallet with your giftcards haha. :P

Pearls are beautiful and if I had a GC, that's the way I'd go. I have no problem spending that kind of money on a bag so I know I'd do it. I probably wouldn't do it as willingly for the pearls since they're fake so the "discount" would appeal to me.