Anyone seen this Flap?

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
I just saw this seasonal flap and loved it because it's LIGHT and very roomy inside, but not a huge bag The leather is distressed calf and the hardware is darkened silver (don't know what that's called)....
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414708142.088086.jpg

I literally just got home from a day in NYC and bought this very bag from the Bloomies boutique...about to do a double reveal - i'm obsessed with it!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yay!!! I just called NM and purchased! When I talked to an SA at another store she said they were sold out so thought I'd jump on it!

Excited to see your reveal! Seems like an awesome bag!!!

Yay!!! I just called NM and purchased! When I talked to an SA at another store she said they were sold out so thought I'd jump on it!

Excited to see your reveal! Seems like an awesome bag!!!

It really looks awesome on you! I love it because it's so easy....not like my classics that I have to baby but it still looks great! I would have loved to see it in the light beige but they didn't have it and I was afraid if I waited I would lose the chance to snatch it!

It really looks awesome on you! I love it because it's so easy....not like my classics that I have to baby but it still looks great! I would have loved to see it in the light beige but they didn't have it and I was afraid if I waited I would lose the chance to snatch it!

Oh thank you...too sweet! Yes, it's SO much easier than a classic and I love that the distressed leather and darkened hardware gives it a little edge without making it look 'too' out there. The interior is great with the middle zip pouch and cell phone pocket!

Can you tell me how much you paid? I just called my SA to buy it and I think she overcharged me?? EEK!

Oh thank you...too sweet! Yes, it's SO much easier than a classic and I love that the distressed leather and darkened hardware gives it a little edge without making it look 'too' out there. The interior is great with the middle zip pouch and cell phone pocket!

Can you tell me how much you paid? I just called my SA to buy it and I think she overcharged me?? EEK!

It was $3800 so with tax almost $4200! expensive...but I guess way better than almost $6k for a classic ;)