Those of you who have a Michele Deco XL Day Diamond Dial Watch..How much

I know it was "price adjusted" at Nordstrom a week ago because a competitor apparently had it on sale. Went down to about $1,700 for the case. Not sure if the strap was on offer as well.

1,700 was only for the case.
At full price with the strap and the case . It's 2,645 for the two tone one. The strap is the 20 mm and they are $500 and they weren't on sale.

Last edited:
I actually just saw the non-diamond version at Nordstrom Rack. Fossil outlets also have Michele watches for less than the retail price. You may have to call the ones in your area for a couple weeks but they do get stock as do Nordstrom rack, Neiman Marcus last call and Saks Off 5th. Hope you find the one you are looking for :smile:

I actually just saw the non-diamond version at Nordstrom Rack. Fossil outlets also have Michele watches for less than the retail price. You may have to call the ones in your area for a couple weeks but they do get stock as do Nordstrom rack, Neiman Marcus last call and Saks Off 5th. Hope you find the one you are looking for :smile:
the non diamond version that you saw was probably the regular size and not the Deco XL size. The Deco XL only comes with diamonds.

Last edited:
the non diamond version that you saw was probably the regular size and not the Deco XL size. The Deco XL only comes with diamonds.

Hi, I did some research and Michele makes or at least did make the Deco XL without the diamond bezel. Here is a stock picture from a jeweler's website. I think the one I saw at nordstrom rack is the xl. I attached a picture of that one too HTH :smile:

Attachments

• 1414859146822.jpg
    1414859146822.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 239
  • 1414859168127.jpg
    1414859168127.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 252