Which Neverfull GM ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi all.. Need your advise. I want to buy neverfull GM for work. Sometimes i need to bring my laptop, sometimes i need to bring my jacket and sometimes i need to bring my sandwich/apple/muffin, in short I need big tote bag.. I am torn between :
- neverfull mon monogram GM
- neverfull monogram pivoine GM
- neverfull azur GM
Currently i have neverfull epi in carmine and neverfull mon monogram MM size..
My mon monogram got pink lining. I think it will look similar with the pivoine. Should i take in cerise ?
I dont own any azur bag, because i am scared its hard to maintain.. Should i go with azur ? Or mon monogram GM ? I like something personalize, because neverfull is so common, so its nice to have some special mark on it..
Thanks for all opinions.. :smile:

Last edited:
I have a Mon Monogram on order right now and have a GM in pivoine on reserve. I am not much help if I could choose out of the two I would say Mon Monogram for sure. Then it is your own unique piece.

Mon monogram! You can have colors that are uniquely yours. You definitely have a great collection, but for a first DA bag I wouldn't pick the big Neverfull GM. Too much DA all at once, IMO. Maybe as a second DA bag ;).

Mon monogram! You can have colors that are uniquely yours. You definitely have a great collection, but for a first DA bag I wouldn't pick the big Neverfull GM. Too much DA all at once, IMO. Maybe as a second DA bag ;).

My hubby also said its to 'big' for a bright bag. Too much to worry about.. :smile:

Have you considered DE? For some reason I think it looks best in the GM. And obviously care free. I agree with what others have said though, your first DA probably shouldnt be a GM. Its a lot to handle all at once. Start small, then who knows...buy it!
If DE isn't your thing definitely go for MonMonogram. Too beautiful to pass up.

Have you considered DE? For some reason I think it looks best in the GM. And obviously care free. I agree with what others have said though, your first DA probably shouldnt be a GM. Its a lot to handle all at once. Start small, then who knows...buy it!
If DE isn't your thing definitely go for MonMonogram. Too beautiful to pass up.

I have DE before, MM size. The strap really hurting my shoulder. So no more neverfull DE for me.. :smile:
For DA currently have 2 SLG.. So far so good.. ;)