(one of) Nightshade's precious things is FINALLY here!!!

nightshade

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
a short while ago i started this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/nightshades-new-precious-things-so-near-yet-so-131912.html
thanks for all the "support" while i was eagerly waiting for my bags to arrive :lol:

well here's an update-- my grey 227 reissue finally arrived today :yahoo: and i am just bowled over at how lovely it is! The distressed calfskin feels much softer than expected, and i adore the way it looks, the colour is darker than what i expected and EXACTLY the shade i was hoping it'd be! I was initially a bit concerned that the 227 would be too big for me (i'm about 5'5), but i really like this size and it fits everything that i usually carry around (unlike my medium classic flaps, i can hardly put anything in them lol)... its safe to say that i think i'm officially a jumbo convert now :graucho:

now all that's missing is the metallic black luxe bowler, but that'll arrive in good time i'm sure! :yes:

here's a picture, and as always, thanks for letting me share my excitement at getting a new bag with all of you lovely PFers! :love:

greyreissue2picsPF.jpg

Great bag! Good for you. :yahoo:

Wonderful pictures too - it is a great color, nice change from black.

I really like the color a lot, now I see why everyone is nuts over this bag in this color.

nightshade! It's fabulous! heehee.. your experience sounds just like how I felt when I opened up my box and unwrapped my lovely grey 227!

Isn't it great?! Such a GORGEOUS purse! I also loved how I could fit everything in there without having to organize/strategize how I'd get everything to fit!

It looks fantastic on you! Can't wait til you get the luxe bowler and see how fab it looks on you too!