Ques about the saffiano leather

MJ8798

Nov 24, 2012
I just got the black hamilton in the saffiano leather and I was wondering what you ladies use or do to take care of the leather. Should I bother getting the MK bag cleaning solution they sale? TIA : )

Saffiano leather is still leather. It should be cleaned as needed and conditioned/moisturized on occasion. I try to condition/moisturize my bags once a season. The only thing you shouldn't use on saffiano leather is a stain/rain treatment because the leather is already pre-treated. Saffiano leather is stain, water, and scratch resistant, so a great leather for structured bags and briefcases. It was originally developed by Prada.

I have a stain on mine, not sure how to remove it. Already used a damp cloth and a baby wipe, but no luck.
I had a stain on my dark dune selma and used a magic eraser to remove it. It looked like pen mark but I can't guarantee that's what it was. I noticed it a day after I went to a party at my relatives. There was 2 girls eyeing my bag the entire night and I think 1 of them stained it.