What I like about coach...

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
Is that there is always new designs...yes, there might some copycats of the LV lines, but there are still a lot more to choose from..I notice though, when I visited the outlet, their prices seem higher than usual..i even check their clearance section and I found it funny it was only less 99 cents...whats happening? Maybe its just the outlet I visited..ill try in Niagara one day, it might be cheaper there...

It is all part of Coach's move to increase the prices and not have as many promotions. They are trying to up the quality and prices in the outlets. They are having fewer coupons and less discounts.

Is that there is always new designs...yes, there might some copycats of the LV lines, but there are still a lot more to choose from..I notice though, when I visited the outlet, their prices seem higher than usual..i even check their clearance section and I found it funny it was only less 99 cents...whats happening? Maybe its just the outlet I visited..ill try in Niagara one day, it might be cheaper there...

At the outlet the price is usually makes in red and is often only .99 different from the original price. But the actual discount is usually 30% or 50% off of that "redline" price, so it is less...

Hth

I was joking with my outlet SA's last time I was there because the "redline" price of a clearance Borough was $598.98 and the original price was $598.99. Yup, they marked it down a whole penny and put it on the clearance shelf. SA's were saying they find it ridiculous too but they have to do what they're told!

I was joking with my outlet SA's last time I was there because the "redline" price of a clearance Borough was $598.98 and the original price was $598.99. Yup, they marked it down a whole penny and put it on the clearance shelf. SA's were saying they find it ridiculous too but they have to do what they're told!

It is kinda silly but if that's how I can get another 30% off, I'll take it :biggrin:

Silly the tag might have cost more than the penny off

I found it funny when my receipts read:

xxx - .01*
xxx - xxx

Not only have they marked the price down by 1 penny, they want to make sure you know you are getting that 1 penny discount! :P

I agree, OP! I sometimes feel like choosing a Coach bag is like getting a custom handbag. They offer so many color, texture, and hardware combinations, there's truly something for everyone. One bag I really want: a black duffle with brass hardware but not the classic version; I need the modern interior pockets.

I agree, OP! I sometimes feel like choosing a Coach bag is like getting a custom handbag. They offer so many color, texture, and hardware combinations, there's truly something for everyone. One bag I really want: a black duffle with brass hardware but not the classic version; I need the modern interior pockets.

Me too! The closest I've gotten so far is the rugby; black and tan with gold hw and the leather is soooo yummy!

Me too! The closest I've gotten so far is the rugby; black and tan with gold hw and the leather is soooo yummy!
If you don't mind used, you should look the 2007 Bleecker duffle. It came in at least 2 sizes. This is the large one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-C...556?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3cead7fdf4