Authenticate This CÉLINE

Thanks unoma, but can you tell me if it's authentic or not? Because I'm going to buy exactly the same with the sale number on card so I don't know if the 2 bags Celine can have the same number ? Is it possible?
Thanks a lot

Sorry i cant help you with that Info.
Good luck

Not enough photos to authenticate

Thanks Unoma, I think it's fake too, if others are looking for this as well, I tried asking the seller about it.

First time - she replied with a price

2nd time I ask for pictures of serial code, no reply

3rd time I ask for pictures of the zipper, no reply

Thanks for your help!

Hi Unoma!
I apologize for the late follow up on the Nano I inquired before. Seller was on vacation for 2 wks & unable to take photos I requested. Then photos i received from her was not exactly what I asked for. I really liked the color (orage), low maintenance, for everyday use. I took the risk, bought the bag thinking ebay have buyer's protection. Seller said condition of her selling the item is that its guaranteed authentic. I received the purse this weekend. It seems the purse is real, the leather feels real. But maybe its just me wanting it to be real..
For buyer's peace of mind, can you please help authenticate this nano. Took pictures of imprints. Thank you for your help! :smile:

I include posts from previous thread for reference.

Posted Sept 13,2014:

Originally Posted by sleepyhead8
Hi Unoma! Can you please help authenticate this nano. I asked for additional photos for serial number, zipper marking and closer image of imprint from seller before having you check this out, but she said she's out of town.

Item: Celine Nano
Listing Number: 321518901635
Seller: kmandel1271
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Celine-Slate...item4adc051983

Your help is much appreciated!

Reply posted Sept 14,2014:
No red flag but i still need to see the things you mentioned.

Attachments

• IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,306
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,309
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,307
  • IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg