need help-tiffant dbty,.do i need to change it because of its.bezel?

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
[/URL]hi guys... i just got the TIFFANY DBTY necklace,it is a 18k YG, 0.20....it is beautiful, dainty..but when i take a close look at it......it seems the diamond is not at.the.centre of the bezel and the bezel shape is not that perfect......well,i know it is something small and it wont be perfect...but it is really pricy.....so please help me,is it normal?
:what:

according to the pic, do you think the bezel is bad?

It looks a little bit off from some of the pictures. I've seen ones that are more even. Honestly, it might be hard to tell if you didn't look closely but I would exchange it if it's going to bother you. It's not a small purchase so I would want to be completely satisfied.

For myself, I looked at non Tiffany dbty style necklaces but ended up buying the Tiffany dbty as I felt the Tiffany bezel was superior- thinner and more even than other brands.

Can u have your sales associate bring in more dbty of similar size and price to compare?

It looks a little bit off from some of the pictures. I've seen ones that are more even. Honestly, it might be hard to tell if you didn't look closely but I would exchange it if it's going to bother you. It's not a small purchase so I would want to be completely satisfied.

For myself, I looked at non Tiffany dbty style necklaces but ended up buying the Tiffany dbty as I felt the Tiffany bezel was superior- thinner and more even than other brands.

Can u have your sales associate bring in more dbty of similar size and price to compare?

Thanks allure244, It has been bother me during the last week....i even had a "fight"with my husband .He asked.me to return it .Because he think we pay much more than the other brands just because its brand name, its better quality of the jewlery.And I was kind of sad......I think we will go to the store tomorrow and hope I could find a better one

Thanks allure244, It has been bother me during the last week....i even had a "fight"with my husband .He asked.me to return it .Because he think we pay much more than the other brands just because its brand name, its better quality of the jewlery.And I was kind of sad......I think we will go to the store tomorrow and hope I could find a better one

Even if the store doesn't have another one in stock, you can return the one you have and ask the sales associate to bring in other dbty necklaces. That is what I did with mine. I gave my sales associate the size range I wanted and my budget and she worked with me to find the right necklace and transfer it from another store. Above a certain size DBTY (I'm not sure what the cutoff is) there is a range in prices for the same carat weight depending on what color and clarity you choose. Below that cutoff size the price is based just on the carat weight.

With the prices we pay for Tiffany, you should not have to settle and should find a necklace that makes you happy.