How much stuff do you carry in your Speedy 25?

LVoeNature

May 4, 2014
I recently switched from a Speedy 30 to a Speedy 25 thinking that it would encourage me to downsize the things that I carry on a daily basis. But instead of downsizing, I ended up just transfering all the exact same items into the smaller bag because I felt that I "needed" those things. Now that I've been carrying the Speedy 25, I am enjoying the way it looks on me because it suits my tiny 4'11" frame more. But when I open it up, its pretty packed.

Do you keep yours lightweight with the very basics, or jam packed with with every "essential" you could possibly think of?

I wish that I could downsize the load, but just don't know how.

My bags are always very empty, I can't stand the weight......

I bring 2 wallets, a cles with my keys, work pass, some candies, a comb, and a hand sanitizer. Sometimes I bring a eye liner, a lip balm, my contact lens and tissue.

Luxury bag ban, remaining number of months: 7

In my Speedy 25 DA I carry DA Pochette NM, DA Mini Pochette, DA iPhone Case, DA Key Pouch, mini iPad, tissues, hand wipes, water spray :okay:

Fits easy with space leftover.

I think I need to lay off the DA for a while :shame:

So does that mean that you use one of thise items as a wallet?
Yes :smile: I use my Mini Pochettes as a wallet. I have all my cards, money, coins, pen, medications, and a mini perfume spray in it. I like to have Pochette NM incase I want to leave Speedy in the car. I love that if it rains I can just grab the pochettes. I can't believe how much I can fit into Pochette NM.

Yesterday, I just took Pochette NM to the shops and I fitted my iphone case, key pouch and mini pochette easily with asthma puffer and I was able to zip it up no problems.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 1,299
Yes :smile: I use my Mini Pochettes as a wallet. I have all my cards, money, coins, pen, medications, and a mini perfume spray in it. I like to have Pochette NM incase I want to leave Speedy in the car. I love that if it rains I can just grab the pochettes. I can't believe how much I can fit into Pochette NM.

Yesterday, I just took Pochette NM to the shops and I fitted my iphone case, key pouch and mini pochette easily with asthma puffer and I was able to zip it up no problems.
That may be a good idea for me as well to combine everything into a pochette. I actually use my mini pochette specifically as my asthma/allergy pouch. It is important for me to always have with me. Thanks for the great example and for the helpful response.

My bags are always very empty, I can't stand the weight......

I bring 2 wallets, a cles with my keys, work pass, some candies, a comb, and a hand sanitizer. Sometimes I bring a eye liner, a lip balm, my contact lens and tissue.

Wish I could carry the bare minimum like you! It would make the Speedy much more enjoyable to carry

Here's what's inside my DA 25.
Shades, VCA Make up kit, emilie, thai purse for cables and earphones and bonbon, and VS Llotion
I've got a small perfume right now in the kit, otherwise it's another perfume bottle
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414220374.568846.jpg

I always have a Kindle or a paperback book, phone, ZCP, cles containing house keys and other small keys, car keys on a separate ring, work pass/key on a separate ring, comb, hand sanitizer, five or six lip glosses/balms, mints, pen, and add a small unbrella when needed. It only looks about half full, they really do hold a lot more than you would think.

Lol, so funny! So which one do you seem to like better? Are they both handhelds or bandoulieres?

My 25 is the speedy B and the 30 is handheld. For looks and connivence I like the the 25 speedy B bc the strap is handy and the 25 is so cute! For ease of use with the opening and I prefer the 30. Too early to tell which one I like the best :biggrin:

Wish I could carry the bare minimum like you! It would make the Speedy much more enjoyable to carry

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414253633.741438.jpg

Yeah, that's all I carry, very minimum.

I use two wallets, because one wallet is just the food money for me and my bf. We found we spent too much money on food every month, so we budgeted it at $600/mth for two of us.......