Not only has Phoebe gone MFF....

iNeedCoffee

Coachaholic
O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
But so has Carrie!!! I'm in New Orleans right now and stopped by the Riverwalk Outlet. I saw first gen style Carries, but - hold the phone - they were made for the outlets! ! Mind. Blown. They looked really nice...they felt nice too, but having never petted any of the original Carries, I have no point of reference. Has anyone else seen them at their outlets? ( Or am I super late to the party? I just got off of a cruise ship. :biggrin: )

Curious! Hope to see spy pics soon. No wonder some Madison have been showing up on FOS in plenty of color choices. So far we have gathered Lindsey, small Phoebe, Carrie and Minetta?

But so has Carrie!!! I'm in New Orleans right now and stopped by the Riverwalk Outlet. I saw first gen style Carries, but - hold the phone - they were made for the outlets! ! Mind. Blown. They looked really nice...they felt nice too, but having never petted any of the original Carries, I have no point of reference. Has anyone else seen them at their outlets? ( Or am I super late to the party? I just got off of a cruise ship. :biggrin: )

What colors did Carrie come in?

Last night I saw remade embossed croc Carries with the kisslock in brown and in a reddy wine color.
They also had remade Carolines in textured leather in a few different colors.

What was the price of Carrie?

Ya know, I didn't even check...lol. I'm going to see if I can go back later today. I was just so stunned to see them, I sort of just blanked on everything else.

Curious! Hope to see spy pics soon. No wonder some Madison have been showing up on FOS in plenty of color choices. So far we have gathered Lindsey, small Phoebe, Carrie and Minetta?

I will try to get some spy pics if I go back there today. The SAs were hovering. The one I talked to was excited about the Madison line becoming outlet only. She didn't mention which, if any, other bags would be coming.

I really don't mind if copies of my Madison bags are being sold at the outlets. I am happy to have my FP ones, so if someone is able to buy a nice bag for less $$ at the outlet, it doesn't bother me.

It may be a good thing that these Madison bags are going to be sold at the outlets. It's about time Coach ramped up the quality of their outlet bags. Don't get me wrong, some have been nice, but so many have been subpar for Coach IMHO.