Road trip reveal !!

Jun 15, 2009
Me and elbgrl went to DE today. Even with bad traffic we had a greatttttt time. Gals at DE were fanatstic as always. So of course I got a few gooooodies!

who is ready for a few goodies?

Wow, lady, you sure had an awesome time, judging by the goodies. I love the color on the toledo and the shape of Vanessa. Beautiful. Enjoy them!

Sounds like a great trip and always more fun with a friend. Love your grape soda Toledo. I think I need to own that color. :smile: All the bags are really nice and look like good buys. Thanks for including the pix and prices.

First, Ms Grape Soda Hobo!!!!! AKA Toledo Hobo ;)
$164
Only you could find a purple toledo. The leather on these bags are so pretty. This on my list of must haves.
Outstanding price

Second, Ms Black Julitte !!!!!
Just a casual black bag!!!!
$120
Juliette love this bag - She's beautiful; Love that you got a black

Finally, Ms Vanessa - BrownTmorrow Biscuit!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the shape and everything about this bag!!!!!!
$105

Posted so many times Sign 75 in T - Moro Biscuit is my absolute favorite sig bag ever!
Vanessa is so perfect.

Really great pricing and beautiful bags!

Only you could find a purple toledo. The leather on these bags are so pretty. This on my list of must haves.
Outstanding price

Posted so many times Sign 75 in T - Moro Biscuit is my absolute favorite sig bag ever!
Vanessa is so perfect.

H, they had allottttttt of purple toledo

Outstanding price

Vanessa is so perfect.

Thanksssss H. I heart this 1975 vanessa