HELP.. Has this happened to any bags ?

kerz23

O.G.
Sep 10, 2008
Long story short... The soft Lockit has stolen my attention, but the price tag has kept me away.. But I can not get it out of my mind. Soo I started thing of ways to justify the purchase. I thought of my LV that I use the least which is my electric EPI alama .. I love it, but I tend to use bigger bags.. So I was getting ready to take pics and noticed the tag is totally WORN OFF... 😩.. I still have all the receipts etc so I'm not that worried, but had this happened to anyone else's bags? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414070455.487300.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1414070479.960216.jpg
As you can see its still in perfect condition ? I bought it in May 2012 so it's 2 and a half years old 😞
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414070540.658704.jpg

Whoa, I don't even know what to think about that. That is not good. I guess the only thing you can do is take it in to the Shop and see what LV has to say.

Good luck! Hope this has a happy ending.

Thanks.. I will bring it into a store...I was looking at it to see where it was made and was like 😳😳 what's happening!!! I keep it in its dust bag in its box in my closet... 😞😞

I called the store and they told me they have never heard of this happening, and doubts there is anything they can do, but they would need to see it. So I'll bring it by next week... I'm hoping they can just take the leather patch out and replace it with a new one... Stay tuned!!!

whoa...never seen this happen b4. it's understandable if its vintage and there's fading on a letter here or there but having the whole tag wiped off is unheard of. plus the electric line is pretty new. i do hope LV take care of you, it would be hard to resell even with all the paperwork. keep us updated.

I called the store and they told me they have never heard of this happening, and doubts there is anything they can do, but they would need to see it. So I'll bring it by next week... I'm hoping they can just take the leather patch out and replace it with a new one... Stay tuned!!!
they can send it out for repair and get a new heat stamp. If it's the same store you bought it from they'll have the purchase in the system so there shouldn't be an issue. It will be a challenge reselling it without the heat stamp. I'm sure it's not impossible, but I would definitely try to get it replaced so you don't have an issue selling it.