Please help on what to gift

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
hi guys

My cousin is getting married and I want to get her something from lv as a wedding gift. She has never had a designer bag before.

Budget: ~800 before tax
Nothing hand held please cuz she lives in a busy city.
Current choices are Eva and pochette NM, but I haven't decide on what patten to get yet. Any recommendations?

Thanks very much for your help :smile:

i agree, eva is a lovely bag. that might very well be your best bet here. as for pattern, they are all beautiful but i am partial to the mono i think. let us know what you decide!

i think a nice wallet might be a great starter piece for her. you could do a conservative zippy wallet, which everyone loves. or something exotic like the french wallet! thing is, its very difficult mentally for someone to drop >$500 on a wallet (compared to a bag), so might as well do it for her :smile:

if you do go with a wallet, the insolite has a d ring so it can function as a wristlet and i think it would hold an iphone. not sure if they have the chain or a strap available though.

I vote Eva - mono (smaller script plate shows scratches less, is very feminine & it's her 1st LV!)

I am a city girl. Eva is my go to going out bag nights, weekends, travel (I put her in a larger bag & carry on). She will make a fantastic honeymoon bag - dressy or casual & she ages quite well so this gift will last!

Good luck with your decision. Whatever you decide I hope she loves it!

I like both the eva and the pochette. If she wants people to notice that it is LV; Eva all the way but if she might be self-conscious of carrying LV then pochette with a long strap.

i think a nice wallet might be a great starter piece for her. you could do a conservative zippy wallet, which everyone loves. or something exotic like the french wallet! thing is, its very difficult mentally for someone to drop >$500 on a wallet (compared to a bag), so might as well do it for her :smile:

This.

I vote Eva - mono (smaller script plate shows scratches less, is very feminine & it's her 1st LV!)

I am a city girl. Eva is my go to going out bag nights, weekends, travel (I put her in a larger bag & carry on). She will make a fantastic honeymoon bag - dressy or casual & she ages quite well so this gift will last!

Good luck with your decision. Whatever you decide I hope she loves it!

+1! Definitely Eva in mono for her first LV!

Mono Eva! A wallet sounds nice in concept but I think I'd would be hard to pick one that functions to her liking without asking her lots of questions (zippy vs envelope vs insolite).