please help 2.55 RI debate

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
i usually buy Hermes but lately i have fallen and very strongly for chanel 2.55 reissue bags in all honesty its really the only chanel bag I LOVE the reissue 2.55 is perfect for me because it does not have obvious CCs and these bags have matte hw. now this week i was ofered (dont know the sizes but i think 227 Larger) 2.55 in vert fonce sort of an army Green.deep matte silver hw. point is its perfect because usually wear larger bags, as im the taller Slim type. love the color i would wear it a lot with jeans and navy also White and camels and basically anything because i love it !!! but i was also shown a smaller what i call standard chanel size in a copper type brass color metallic, that i just adored as well. loved the color and HW and simply fell over how very understated and beautiful they both are.

thing is the colors are close i would wear them with the same combinations and so i think its not worth getting both plus i have also fallen for a jacket and beautiful shoes so ...... budgets blown already.

but i just dont know ! what would you get ....... thankyoun chanel friends lots of love .BIRKEL

I love the Reissue's too, their understated and refined beauty makes them the most wearable Chanel's for me!
The green and the copper sound gorgeous, and both colours are easy to wear. Green is perfect for the daytime and copper I find easy to wear for day and evening.
Good luck with your decision and enjoy!

Depends on your use of the reissue. The 227's great for everyday casual, especially in that military green. It can fit in quite a lot - but probably less than your Birkins (assuming that's what you own lol). But if you're looking for a reissue that transitions from day to evening, the smaller copper metallic 226 (?) would be a better choice. GL.

I love the Reissue's too, their understated and refined beauty makes them the most wearable Chanel's for me!
The green and the copper sound gorgeous, and both colours are easy to wear. Green is perfect for the daytime and copper I find easy to wear for day and evening.

LOL. I've said pretty much the same thing as you did. Should've gone with "+1" :biggrin:

i love the reissue's too, their understated and refined beauty makes them the most wearable chanel's for me!
The green and the copper sound gorgeous, and both colours are easy to wear. Green is perfect for the daytime and copper i find easy to wear for day and evening.

+2

+3 for me! I say go for the copper! It sounds like it may be the 226 size, which I think is the perfect size (comparable to the jumbo classic).

depends on your use of the reissue. The 227's great for everyday casual, especially in that military green. It can fit in quite a lot - but probably less than your birkins (assuming that's what you own lol). But if you're looking for a reissue that transitions from day to evening, the smaller copper metallic 226 (?) would be a better choice. Gl.

+3:d

Thankyou since I tend to pack a lot in my bags and the green is so much more discrete green it is and I must say I'm beyond happy with the look i feel it's more modern yet more of a timeless piece and the evolution of metallics is not something I'm particularly a fan of so I'm beyond happy with my choice moving on from a troubled H is wonderful and this bag has it's all I must say thankyou so very much Chanel TPF love. Birkel

+1

Love the reissues too! It is my fave Chanel style and I have fallen in love with this bag and Chanel again. :smile: You will love the metal chain -- so easy to use! Just throw it over your shoulder. green is more casual but copper can go into evening. Good luck dear.