Surprisingly pleased with my new zippy compact wallet!

elane01

Jul 11, 2012
I recently purchased an emilie to use as a travel wallet because I typically don't bring my Sarah with me when I travel - too big and don't need everything in it. But the I decided that it didn't make sense to have two long, snap wallets so I exchanged for the ZCW and I love it! My plan is to use it as a travel wallet (fits a passport perfectly) or as a phone wallet/clutch when running to run a quick errand or to lunch/dinner. I also love that it zips - much more secure for traveling.

I highly recommend it!

I love this wallet too! I just got one in DE about 6 weeks ago and I love it so much that I'm going to buy one in epi. (I'm only bummed that it comes in so few colors in epi.)

It doesn't get too thick at all when you load the card slots. Everything fits perfectly. I just wouldn't load it up with too many coins in the coin pouch.

I love this wallet too! I just got one in DE about 6 weeks ago and I love it so much that I'm going to buy one in epi. (I'm only bummed that it comes in so few colors in epi.)

It doesn't get too thick at all when you load the card slots. Everything fits perfectly. I just wouldn't load it up with too many coins in the coin pouch.

I NEVER ever have cash/coins in my wallet, so that won't be an issue. And yes, I SO wish Epi came in more colors. I may wait to see if we get some more colors for winter before deciding on my wallet purchase.

Because I plan on using it as a travel or phone wallet, I don't plan on putting too many cards in it (four, tops - debit, credit, license and insurance). I want to leave room for my phone and/or passport and cash without becoming too bulky.

Just received a zippy compact wallet last week as a gift. I'm really loving it so far. Prior to it, I was using the regular zippy wallet. But the zippy compact is perfect for my speedy 25! So easy to get in and out of the small opening of that bag.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your ZCW as well.

I NEVER ever have cash/coins in my wallet, so that won't be an issue. And yes, I SO wish Epi came in more colors. I may wait to see if we get some more colors for winter before deciding on my wallet purchase.

I also have my eye on this wallet. Sounds like it would be perfect for me. I want to get a bag first then a wallet:smile:

Congrats!
I love the zcw! I too am going to add an epi one to my inventory. It is a great wallet!

I would love it if this wallet came in more colors in epi. A couple of days ago, I spoke with my SA and she seemed to imply that it was being discontinued in the epi. I was in a rush so I didn't push her for more info. If you check the website, it says "call for availability" for at least a couple of the colors (black, fuschia, carmine and piment). Carmine is probably what I will get and my SA said there were only 7 in inventory in the whole country. I hope she's incorrect. I'd love to have it available in more colors like sapphire or cyan.

I would love it if this wallet came in more colors in epi. A couple of days ago, I spoke with my SA and she seemed to imply that it was being discontinued in the epi. I was in a rush so I didn't push her for more info. If you check the website, it says "call for availability" for at least a couple of the colors (black, fuschia, carmine and piment). Carmine is probably what I will get and my SA said there were only 7 in inventory in the whole country. I hope she's incorrect. I'd love to have it available in more colors like sapphire or cyan.

Yes, just two weeks ago I was at LV ION Orchard (Singapore), and my SA told me they were discontinuing the epi zcw! :sad:

I need to decide....I wanted the fuchsia but in person I didn't love it, so I am going to look for a piment or carmine.

I wish they made it in all the colors of the full sized zippy epi!

Maybe this means new colors / materials are coming? Which would be awesome as well, I'd LOVE to see it in empreinte or vernis!

Yes, just two weeks ago I was at LV ION Orchard (Singapore), and my SA told me they were discontinuing the epi zcw! :sad:

I need to decide....I wanted the fuchsia but in person I didn't love it, so I am going to look for a piment or carmine.

I wish they made it in all the colors of the full sized zippy epi!

Oh no, so it's true then. They are going to keep it in the DA, DE and mono though, correct?

I will probably go ahead and get it if I love the carmine color once it comes in. It's been ordered for me. I also saw the fuchsia in person and didn't love it either. (I have loved the fuchsia in other items like the Alma, so pretty, but just not in the zcw.) Black was nice but felt kind of masculine to me. Piment is just not for me, so carmine is the most likely.

I spoke to customer services in the UK about the Epi ZCW as I have been waiting for them to come back in stock. They said that they were not being discontinued but were experiencing shortages. They said that they will be available to order by mail order in a few weeks!