Nina's Outfit

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
I've been watching Project Runway and found Nina very stylish and I love almost all her outfits on the show! I wonder whether there's a place online where I can find which brands she wear? I have tried to search but only found one or two sporadic ones.

Can any of the ladies here tell me which brands are her jackets in the following pictures? I really love them especially the one she wore for the La Revista Actual cover story. TIA!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413758622.698638.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413758632.921074.jpg

just guessing, but the black with white border looks like Chanel. and the strong shoulders on the blazer makes me think Balmain.

Thank you apey_grapey for your input! I also thought the black with white trim looks like Chanel, but I checked their fall-winter collection and there isn't this style.

I also agree that the strong shoulders look like Balmain, yet again I can't find this style in Balmain collection.

Thank you apey_grapey for your input! I also thought the black with white trim looks like Chanel, but I checked their fall-winter collection and there isn't this style.

I also agree that the strong shoulders look like Balmain, yet again I can't find this style in Balmain collection.

maybe they're from a previous season, not the current one.