Dreamed, longed and finally found.

rockstarmish

Your friendly neighborhood rock chick
O.G.
Aug 24, 2011
I've been obsessed with the Pandora ever since it came out, It's the one Givenchy line that I love. So for about a year, I would look and see these gorgeous Pandora's on the forum and wish that I had it. By March this year, I was able to purchase a mini one in blue Pepe, and I was absolutely delighted to have one, but at the same time I knew my collection was not complete. In my wish list for this year, the ultimate one was to be a Gunmetal Mirrored Mini Pandora Box. Now since it was from a past season, it wasn't going to be easy to find it. I recently considered the silver one of this season but it way off my budget and my heart was set on the gunmetal. I just love the look of gunmetal, especially on a bag.

Fast forward, Last Thursday. I was randomly browsing through our local ebay when a listing popped up for the exact bag I wanted! I couldn't believe it. It was here.

Yesterday, I finally got her... and this will be my last purchase for a loooooong time.

PS. I'd like to mention 2 TPFers who helped me a a lot,

hrhsunshine, for being such a darling and authenticating my Pandoras for me.

vincent ko, for being a gem and answering all my queries about the box and convincing me that it was worth the money.

Thank you to the both of you :hugs:

Pandora Mini Box in Mirrored Gunmetal :yahoo:

20141019_195457_zpsda7bd6c4.jpg

20141019_183630_zps27ce1da6.jpg

20141019_183330_zpsa44ab42c.jpg

20141019_183234_zpsaf2c7807.jpg

20141019_184116_zpsf4ff0b78.jpg

20141019_184616_zps9df230cc.jpg

Last edited:
I've been obsessed with the Pandora ever since it came out, It's the one Givenchy line that I love. So for about a year, I would look and see these gorgeous Pandora's on the forum and wish that I had it. By March this year, I was able to purchase a mini one in blue Pepe, and I was absolutely delighted to have one, but at the same time I knew my collection was not complete. In my wish list for this year, the ultimate one was to be a Gunmetal Mirrored Mini Pandora Box. Now since it was from a past season, it wasn't going to be easy to find it. I recently considered the silver one of this season but it way off my budget and my heart was set on the gunmetal. I just love the look of gunmetal, especially on a bag.

Fast forward, Last Thursday. I was randomly browsing through our local ebay when a listing popped up for the exact bag I wanted! I couldn't believe it. It was here.

Yesterday, I finally got her... and this will be my last purchase for a loooooong time.

PS. I'd like to mention 2 TPFers who helped me a a lot,

hrhsunshine, for being such a darling and authenticating my Pandoras for me.

vincent ko, for being a gem and answering all my queries about the box and convincing me that it was worth the money.

Thank you to the both of you :hugs:

Pandora Mini Box in Mirrored Gunmetal :yahoo:

20141019_195457_zpsda7bd6c4.jpg

20141019_183630_zps27ce1da6.jpg

20141019_183330_zpsa44ab42c.jpg

20141019_183234_zpsaf2c7807.jpg

20141019_184116_zpsf4ff0b78.jpg

20141019_184616_zps9df230cc.jpg
Congratulations on finding your mirrored beauty! I love how the bag looks on you.

Hi rockstarmish,

I just discovered this exact bag and color 2 days ago and am also obsessed so I am also looking for it on eBAY, fashionphile, etc. Do you have any other tips on how to find one?

I noticed that the metallic pandora boxes for Fall 2014 is either a bronze or bright silver. I'm curious to hear your opinions on them as alternatives to the gunmetal

product-images.barneys.com/is/image/Barneys/503363766_product_2?$product_size$

images.neimanmarcus.com/ca/1/product_assets/V/1/Z/5/Q/NMV1Z5Q_mk.jpg

Hi rockstarmish,

I just discovered this exact bag and color 2 days ago and am also obsessed so I am also looking for it on eBAY, fashionphile, etc. Do you have any other tips on how to find one?

I noticed that the metallic pandora boxes for Fall 2014 is either a bronze or bright silver. I'm curious to hear your opinions on them as alternatives to the gunmetal

product-images.barneys.com/is/image/Barneys/503363766_product_2?$product_size$

images.neimanmarcus.com/ca/1/product_assets/V/1/Z/5/Q/NMV1Z5Q_mk.jpg
Hi there,

Hmm, I searched a lot of sites but the most convenient way for me was to wait it out on ebay. A few months ago, I spotted a gunmetal one like mine on ebay us and the starting price for it was $550 and buy it now was $950, I wanted to buy it so badly but there weren't enough pictures to really be sure if it was authentic or not even if I had requested for more pictures, the seller didn't send me any, so I kinda let it go. At that time, I had never really seen the Pandora box in person until a month ago when I visited the Givenchy boutique. I saw the silver one and I fell in love instantly, only problem was it was being sold at retail it wasn't the one I really wanted. As much as I love silver, I still preferred the gunmetal over it. The silver is very "flashy" if I would describe it. It's beautiful and if I didn't find the gunmetal, I would have gotten the silver. I've never seen the bronze irl but I've seen it in pictures, It looks really pretty and unique and that's coming from someone who doesn't like the color brown. There's also an orange color form last season btw, you might like that too :smile:

Either way, choose the color that you love and suits you the most :smile:

Hi rockstarmish,

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to be patient like you and try to find a gunmetal one. The color is just perfect--not as shiny as silver and better matches my clothing.

Oh and I forgot to say in my last message that the bag looks really great on you. Congrats on finding your dream bag!

Hi rockstarmish,

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to be patient like you and try to find a gunmetal one. The color is just perfect--not as shiny as silver and better matches my clothing.

Oh and I forgot to say in my last message that the bag looks really great on you. Congrats on finding your dream bag!
Aww, thanks so much for the compliment! I hope you will find yours soon so we can be bag twins :smile: :hugs: