Kingston in marine or denim? Help!

Don't know if this will help but here is Denim before it went back for it's flaws. I have to have something in this color but I like Marine too.

DBDenim_zps67491ef5.jpg

Oh that's lovely- thanks for the pic!

Don't know if this will help but here is Denim before it went back for it's flaws. I have to have something in this color but I like Marine too.

DBDenim_zps67491ef5.jpg

Could you tell me what the flaw was? I'm considering using a trade in credit for a Buckley but I think I read a lot have drawstrings that are kind of rough/frayed. Not sure I want to bother if it's a common problem.

Could you tell me what the flaw was? I'm considering using a trade in credit for a Buckley but I think I read a lot have drawstrings that are kind of rough/frayed. Not sure I want to bother if it's a common problem.

Hi HarliRexx,

I don't have this bag, but someone on YouTube just made a Video and she talked about some pros and cons. Thought this might help your decision.

http://youtu.be/2M7j2T9-fMY

Twoboyz: I loved that video, thanks for posting the link. She is a riot. And the things that bug her about that bag would also bug me... including the gunmetal color of the key keeper on a handbag with gold metal hardware!!!

Twoboyz: I loved that video, thanks for posting the link. She is a riot. And the things that bug her about that bag would also bug me... including the gunmetal color of the key keeper on a handbag with gold metal hardware!!!

You're welcome LJ. There is a lot of talk on YouTube about the non matching gunmetal hardware of the key keeper. I think the nylon leash has finally been accepted, but not that darn hook! I don't really use it so it doesn't bother me much, but others hate it.