Pucci shoes - what do you think?

cwxx

Feb 26, 2014
Saw a nice pair of grey pucci pumps the other day (online) - haven't really seen/noticed any Pucci shoes where I am so am unsure as to quality and fit. Ladies with pucci shoes - esp if you have wide feet like me :P - how have they held up? worth the price tag, comfortable? TIA!

Saw a nice pair of grey pucci pumps the other day (online) - haven't really seen/noticed any Pucci shoes where I am so am unsure as to quality and fit. Ladies with pucci shoes - esp if you have wide feet like me :P - how have they held up? worth the price tag, comfortable? TIA!

I am a fan or Pucci shoes, the ones I have are a lovely fit and well made, and suit a slightly wider foot. Very comfortable - strongly recommend.

I am a fan or Pucci shoes, the ones I have are a lovely fit and well made, and suit a slightly wider foot. Very comfortable - strongly recommend.

Thanks for the info Kayapo97! I have manolos, diors, pradas...but none of them are super super comfortable - more like change into at the office types so still on the hunt! I'm trying out some Givenchy b/c the newest ones seem a little wider then other designers - and heel height it good. And I just ordered a black pair of Pucci from yoox (slightly different from the one I linked)! Can't wait to try it on when it gets here :smile: