Prada shopping question....

arcaedia

O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Hi All....I just ordered and received, a medium Prada Saffiano tote from saks.com. Not only did they send the bag without a receipt, it also didn't have a price tag on it. Just as a question for anyone who's ordered the same bag from Saks...(or other retailers)..is this unusual (especially about the part with no price tag)? Every other bag that I've ordered online has come with a price tag. I'm just worried because of the prevalence of fakes in this type of bag. Normally I would think it was crazy to think a bag purchased from an authorized retailer could have a problem but as an accountant I know that breaks in the proper processing in the supply chain can indicate that something not very kosher is going on. When I was trying to explain my concerns to the people at saks.com (I called them as soon as I realized the mistake) they were a little bit rude about it. I'm almost thinking of returning it and demanding one which was properly processed. Thoughts?

I ordered mine from Neiman and it didn't come with a price tag but it did come with a receipt dust bag and box.
I've ordered the Oro chain wallet from saks before and it didn't have a price tag but did have the receipt box and dust bag. Hope this helps.