Help with a color??

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Anybody know what color this is? I've been thru the reference threads and can't find it. TIA!!

It's not burgundy - kind of a purple hue.

Attachments

• IMG_8381.jpg
    IMG_8381.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_8383.jpg
    IMG_8383.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 411
If you check the very first post in the very first "authenticate this" thread from 2007, you will see a dead ringer for this wallet.

We need to see the other side. (with the numbers on it) :flowers:
The tag looks like it is from 2010 and might read 6115 (with my sooper seekrit x-ray vision) so, yeah, it could very well be Opera.

Last edited:
We need to see the other side. (with the numbers on it) :flowers:
The tag looks like it is from 2010 and might read 6115 (with my sooper seekrit x-ray vision) so, yeah, it could very well be Opera.

Finally got around to taking a pic! Thanks again for all your help. I do think it is opera.

Attachments

• IMG_8413.jpg
    IMG_8413.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 281
Wow...this color is kinda close to Aubergine too. But I'm not an expert in color :smile:)

BV does many tonal colors released in sequential seasons (Opera, Maroon, Aubergine; Steel, Shadow, Ash, Ash Scuro; etc...) It's great if you're not picky or observant because something will come close. But if you can only be happy with that specific shade/tone you will be in the 10th Circle of Hell if you let it slip because unless you know the color codes and leather it's easy to get the wrong color in the secondary market.