Help! Would this bother you? I need quick responses thanks

Ayoomi

May 30, 2012
Hi, so I went in today and unfortunately the Pallas in pink is sold out :sad: however they have one last rose Angelique alma pm in vernis and I really love it ( it's made in France too!) but it has one pen mark in a very unnoticeable spot. Would it bother you? Or should I go for a Pallas in cerise? Decisions decisions ><

24uyihz.jpg

Hi,

I am not sure that I see the pen mark. Is it the tiny dot near the stitching? Also, are there scratches on the vernis in the lower center of the picture and maybe on the circle around the nearest flower?

If a bag is too shopworn, I will not purchase it.

If all that is wrong with the bag is something like the tiny dot near the stitching and if it were the last one and if I had been wanting it a long time, I would consider buying it.

FYI: the RA Alma PM still is available online. (I have had more problems with defective or marred merchandise purchased online than in boutiques, however.)

I'm not sure this response helped. Good luck with your decision. Please let us know what you decide to do. :smile:

i can't see the mark but if you do take it home, i agree with the previous poster, make sure they note it on the receipt so you won't have a problem returning it if it bugs you.

I guess I don't understand why the boutique would sell this bag with a flaw, it's not a slight imperfection. All while knowing that they would still have to sell it to your for full retail.