Yellow colors

BeachBagGal

Apr 30, 2014
How does the Legacy Lemon color compare to the Bleecker Saffron? Is Saffron brighter? It's hard to tell from pix. I love the lemon color and was thinking of ordering the Mini Duffle in Saffron.

How does the Legacy Lemon color compare to the Bleecker Saffron? Is Saffron brighter? It's hard to tell from pix. I love the lemon color and was thinking of ordering the Mini Duffle in Saffron.

Hi~~
Lemon is a pale Yellow and Saffron is more a Gold Yellow on the verge of tan depending on the light.. (pictures of both colors that I was looking at on Ebay)

I just looked on Coach.com... Saffron looks more yellow... Not to Confuse you more.... I think Coach will call a color Saffron ...one year it looks more like a dark Mustard Tan and then another year they bring it back and it looks more like a Bright yellow...

Do you have a Coach store near by that you can go and see the colors in person??

Lynne :biggrin:

Hi~~
Lemon is a pale Yellow and Saffron is more a Gold Yellow on the verge of tan depending on the light.. (pictures of both colors that I was looking at on Ebay)

I just looked on Coach.com... Saffron looks more yellow... Not to Confuse you more.... I think Coach will call a color Saffron ...one year it looks more like a dark Mustard Tan and then another year they bring it back and it looks more like a Bright yellow...

Do you have a Coach store near by that you can go and see the colors in person??

Lynne :biggrin:
Okay lol. It's so hard to tell in pix. With my schedule right now I won't be able to get to a Coach store anytime soon. From the pix it looks like the Bleecker saffron is a bit brighter and has a little more orange/tan tinge to it, as opposed to the lemon that looks like a more pure yellow. I don't own a yellow bag and I've been craving one, but don't want to commit to a big bag in yellow. That's why I was thinking the mini duffle in saffron would be perfect.