Please help me choose a Soho color!

summergirl1

Apr 2, 2013
So I've finally decided which Gucci to get for my first bag and it's the Soho leather shoulder bag. I'm torn between maple and metallic burgundy. I want a color I'll love for years to come. I have 2 LV bags in damier ebene and I have black Chanel bags so that's why I ruled black out. Would the maple be too much brown in my bag wardrobe since the LV's are brown? Is the purple too trendy? Decisions, decisions! ;)

I would go with metallic burgundy, it's a great way to break up the monotony! Plus that color is gorgeous & pretty unique. You really can't go wrong with either pick. Good luck! Please keep us posted.

I just got the burgundy disco bag and I originally was going to get the maple. I still love the maple but I have 3 monogram canvas Lv bags and 3 other leather bags which are brown. So when I went into the Gucci store I saw the burgundy metallic and I knew immediately that was it! The metallic is very subtle, not heavy. Its just gorgeous! I decided to get it since I had nothing like it and it does go with alot of fall/winter colors. It looks great with gray, black, navy, off white, plum, ect..What I would suggest is go to a Gucci store and look at them side by side, that did it for me;)

Thanks for all the replies! I went to my only local Gucci store and they didn't have either color! I was hoping to compare. Sounds like both are great choices. I wish I could have compared in person though. I will post back when I decide. :smile:

Thanks for all the replies! I went to my only local Gucci store and they didn't have either color! I was hoping to compare. Sounds like both are great choices. I wish I could have compared in person though. I will post back when I decide. :smile:

Oh so sorry to hear that! I am surprised they didn't at least have those colors in other style bags, they need to increase their stock!

I just bought one like just on September . Go for burgundy metallic leather. You won't regret the color since it's really cute and unique. Its really nice . When I saw it on the Gucci Store. The color is just amazing. Here's mine ! http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/308982AH90G6149#

I love that bag, great choice! I ended up putting this bag on hold for now. I got the LV Neverfull instead. But I still want one of these in the (hopefully) near future!