Calf Leather Double Buckle Tote

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
O.G.
Jun 17, 2012
I noticed these on ILD. Has anyone seen these IRL... at the outlets??

BF98_BFRDBFRD_zps6e7c865f.jpg

I noticed these on ILD. Has anyone seen these IRL... at the outlets??

BF98_BFRDBFRD_zps6e7c865f.jpg

Sarah,

I've seen some bags like this one, I didn't paid too much attention to answer the question if it was the same bag but they had the same details. I've seen them on and off for months. The reason why I didn't paid attention to them is because the leather was awful, not soft at all, they looked really cheap. IMO, if I would have seen it in other than a Dooney store, I would have sworn they were fakes!

Thanks, MB. That's what I was afraid of...especially when I look closely at that pic and notice how the side "strap" things are wonky.

Ah, I didn't even noticed that!
Remember the older calf leather, it kind of look like that leather but stiffer. The brass hw looked very cheap. It was not as shinny as in the pic.

Ah, I didn't even noticed that!
Remember the older calf leather, it kind of look like that leather but stiffer. The brass hw looked very cheap. It was not as shinny as in the pic.

Yes, I remember that old calf leather that was so stiff and thin. I like the newer calf, though. It's much softer and has more body. This bag seems like a "pass". Too many others I'd rather have.

Sarah,

I've seen some bags like this one, I didn't paid too much attention to answer the question if it was the same bag but they had the same details. I've seen them on and off for months. The reason why I didn't paid attention to them is because the leather was awful, not soft at all, they looked really cheap. IMO, if I would have seen it in other than a Dooney store, I would have sworn they were fakes!

I agree. I saw some other styles on this bag, like the little slim shoulder bag and the square satchel. They are cute, but I didn't like the leather. It didn't feel like a Dooney.