Anyone ready for a reveal?

Yoshi1296

O.G.
Dec 29, 2012
When I saw the orb bags on the runway, I'll be honest I was absolutely disgusted. I thought they were the ugliest bags I've ever seen. I went to Celine today to check them out and they weren't as bad as I thought. My love grew for them. Then I saw this little guy... Here's the orb wallet. It's actually really big but not as big as the orb clutch. I'm definitely gonna use it as a clutch though. It comes with a detachable pouch as well. Very happy with it!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413494163.175691.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413494186.287153.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413494230.606109.jpg

Okay so I got home and I tried it out. The wallet is so big opening it is like unrolling a ginormous fruit by the foot candy.

I fit 10 cards, 20 cash bills, folded receipts and other misc papers, my iPhone 6, and my chapstick WITH the detachable pouch inside. The "wallet" is about as big as a regular Alexander McQueen clutch. I prefer this wallet used as a clutch. Very...very cool.

Okay so I got home and I tried it out. The wallet is so big opening it is like unrolling a ginormous fruit by the foot candy.

I fit 10 cards, 20 cash bills, folded receipts and other misc papers, my iPhone 6, and my chapstick WITH the detachable pouch inside. The "wallet" is about as big as a regular Alexander McQueen clutch. I prefer this wallet used as a clutch. Very...very cool.
This orb is stunning! Congrats and thank you for sharing

This looks like fun! I love the contrasting interior. I love the Orb in person. Such a strange looking bag but so striking in its shape.

Congrats! You're on a Céline ROLL~~~

This looks like fun! I love the contrasting interior. I love the Orb in person. Such a strange looking bag but so striking in its shape.

Congrats! You're on a Céline ROLL~~~

OMG fun is the perfect adjective for this!! And tbh I really liked the orb in person as well, it just looked a lot different online. The Orb is definitely an eye catcher!!

And thank you so so much!! It means a lot because you're a Celine expert!:biggrin::biggrin: