Mini Pochette..How are you using yours?

Hi!! I purchased a mini pochette many months ago, and I rarely use it! How are you using yours? I have the Monogram Cosmetic Pouch GM that I already use in my bags and a Key Cles. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Hi!! I purchased a mini pochette many months ago, and I rarely use it! How are you using yours? I have the Monogram Cosmetic Pouch GM that I already use in my bags and a Key Cles. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

I use mine to store other small necessities that I don't put in my cosmetic pouch. I also use it as a wristlet when I don't want to carry a bag...this will be coming to an end once I get my IPhone 6 though. I was going to get the new Christmas Animation mini but I guess there's no point as I already have a DE and Mono LE Trunks and Locks from last year...they won't be as useful if I can't throw my phone in.

I use my mini pochettes for small things that I am afraid they could damage my bag in case of spilling etc. - lip glosses, hand sanitizer, pens, plus also compact mirror and blasters.
If I don't need to carry much, I use it with long chain from ebay as a little crossbody bag.

I use my mini pochettes for small things that I am afraid they could damage my bag in case of spilling etc. - lip glosses, hand sanitizer, pens, plus also compact mirror and blasters.
If I don't need to carry much, I use it with long chain from ebay as a little crossbody bag.

This is how I use mine! I actually use it to go to the movies, hairdressers, and running out for errands (or walking the pups!), etc...

When I didn't have a crossbody chain I rarely used it :biggrin:

I use mine inside my bag to organize things which would otherwise be loose. Ear buds, advil, tissue.....

I wear it over shoulder for evening events when I just need my phone, keys, lipstick.

I wore it cross body with my speedy-b strap at the zoo.

Love this piece!

I use mine for female products & band aids. This way you just discreetly bring it to the restroom - or if a coworker needs something I just give them that. They can take what they need & return it.

i use my mini pochettes for small things that i am afraid they could damage my bag in case of spilling etc. - lip glosses, hand sanitizer, pens, plus also compact mirror and blasters.
If i don't need to carry much, i use it with long chain from ebay as a little crossbody bag.

+1👍

i use my mini pochettes for small things that i am afraid they could damage my bag in case of spilling etc. - lip glosses, hand sanitizer, pens, plus also compact mirror and blasters.
If i don't need to carry much, i use it with long chain from ebay as a little crossbody bag.

+1

I use mine to store other small necessities that I don't put in my cosmetic pouch. I also use it as a wristlet when I don't want to carry a bag...this will be coming to an end once I get my IPhone 6 though. I was going to get the new Christmas Animation mini but I guess there's no point as I already have a DE and Mono LE Trunks and Locks from last year...they won't be as useful if I can't throw my phone in.

I have the iphone6 in a case and it still fits!