Something from Mulberry York!

Hello Everyone!

So on Monday I decided to purchase my very first Mulberry small leather good (slg). I sold some of my Mulberries a few years ago as I had other priorities. I have since been re-evaluating the things I like and have started to save seriously.

Is anyone here for a little Mulberry slg's reveal?

Mulberry 1.jpg

It is gorgeous. If you can find the purse on the mulberry website there should be leather care info. Or check naughtipidgins website.
I think Collonil spray to waterproof and maybe some leather gel to keep nourished.

It is gorgeous. If you can find the purse on the mulberry website there should be leather care info. Or check naughtipidgins website.
I think Collonil spray to waterproof and maybe some leather gel to keep nourished.

Thank you. I will purchase the spray and gel now.

great find - enjoy!

I have an envelope purse which I think is about the same size as yours and I love mine. very used to purses with turn lock now!

Thank you! I was very lucky in acquiring this one as they only had one left in this colour.

Thank you. I will purchase the spray and gel now.

Thank you! I was very lucky in acquiring this one as they only had one left in this colour.
when I called Mulberry they suggested that I only use one or the other (spray/ gel). I saw somewhere online that the difference between the spray and the gel is that the spray has UV protection whereas the gel doesn't.

In any case I opted for the gel so I could use it all over the purse and also to treat particular areas if needed. if unsure, you could always give Mulberry a call and they would be able to advise which would work.

when I called Mulberry they suggested that I only use one or the other (spray/ gel). I saw somewhere online that the difference between the spray and the gel is that the spray has UV protection whereas the gel doesn't.

In any case I opted for the gel so I could use it all over the purse and also to treat particular areas if needed. if unsure, you could always give Mulberry a call and they would be able to advise which would work.

I decided to go for the gel, I read on the Mulberry website that it could be used on soft buffalo leather. I am in love with this purse.

Last edited:
A beauty! Congrats on finding her and enjoy!

What a lovely, classic purse! :smile: Many congratulations!

Thank you! When I phoned the store they told me they had the envelope wallet and I was going to purchase that. The next day when I phoned they had sold out of the envelope wallet, but had the postman lock in stock. I feel very lucky to have purchased the last one in the black. I was using Google images to see what they looked like as I can't get to a Mulberry store.

All I need now is a bag, but which one?

Thank you! When I phoned the store they told me they had the envelope wallet and I was going to purchase that. The next day when I phoned they had sold out of the envelope wallet, but had the postman lock in stock. I feel very lucky to have purchased the last one in the black. I was using Google images to see what they looked like as I can't get to a Mulberry store.

All I need now is a bag, but which one?

An antony would go lovely with the purse! Congrats it is gorgeous :smile: x