Lysa Hobo Quick Reveal

soonergirl

O.G.
Aug 29, 2012
My Lysa Hobo is finally in my hands at a price I'm happy with :smile:

The leather is thin but not in a cheap way - more like they were trying to make it as lightweight as possible. Even the chain strap is light which is great given the size of this bag and the amount it will hold. It looks fabulously rustic but the stitching and chain give it some polish. I'm excited to see how/if the leather will patina.

Attachments

• IMG_1790.jpg
    IMG_1790.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 358
Are you still loving this bag? Does it scratch easily? Thanks!

Yep, still loving - even more so now. Carried her for a weekend trip and I could load up everything I needed for travel or just the essentials for a day - since it's so lightweight I never minded carrying it. It's already developing a patina. The leather had a finish that felt brushed - almost papery - when new and now it feels smoother and has darkened a touch.

As far as I can tell it's almost impossible to scratch. I did something really stupid the first day I carried it... without thinking I left it in the passenger seat with my 70 lb dog in the car. I got out to get gas and he hopped right up there and crawled all over it. Not a mark!

Yep, still loving - even more so now. Carried her for a weekend trip and I could load up everything I needed for travel or just the essentials for a day - since it's so lightweight I never minded carrying it. It's already developing a patina. The leather had a finish that felt brushed - almost papery - when new and now it feels smoother and has darkened a touch.

As far as I can tell it's almost impossible to scratch. I did something really stupid the first day I carried it... without thinking I left it in the passenger seat with my 70 lb dog in the car. I got out to get gas and he hopped right up there and crawled all over it. Not a mark!
Thanks for your honesty!!

I have never had a bag with a chain strap, so not sure about that. I have the bag on hold at Nordstrom to check out Saturday!