my bad day turned great..

So..I ordered a "pre loved" Speedy 35 and received it Friday..however today I figured since I was going to the Louis Vuitton store to get my Neverfull heatstamped I would bring the Speedy along for a new lock...lo and behold I was told my bag was NOT authentic. ..could you imagine the embarrassment? !?! Anyway, as I got the receipt for my Neverfull, I decided I wasn't going to leave empty handed so I picked up my beloved Eva ♡♡♡♡ been lusting over it foreverrrrr lol. My small collection is only at 2 now, pray I don't grab anything else when I'm going to pick up my Neverfull lol

Yes I filed a claim for a refund as soon as I got home, printed my return label and sent the bag back. So hurt I got burned and now scared to look at any preloved items again :sad:

Attachments

• 2014-10-14 22.09.25.jpg
    2014-10-14 22.09.25.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 1,050
  • 2014-10-14 22.58.55.jpg
    2014-10-14 22.58.55.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 941
Last edited:
Did you have your Speedy authenticated here? The SA's at a boutique are not trained to authenticate and have frequently got it wrong. Sorry you had to go through that:sad:

Big mistake. I should have ladies smh. Seller tells me she has proof after the fact...she should have sent said proof..instead of having the SA point out stuff to me..lol. dammit i still want a Speedy!!! Lol

Big mistake. I should have ladies smh. Seller tells me she has proof after the fact...she should have sent said proof..instead of having the SA point out stuff to me..lol. dammit i still want a Speedy!!! Lol

You posted a request in the authenticate this LV thread and Ishcat replied that she needed more pictures for authentication......I'm so sorry that happened to you at the store...
Congrats on the Eva!