My love for the Cambon

CoachGrrl

Chanel. Burberry. *
O.G.
Mar 8, 2010
I know this line is very old but it's still my absolute favorite! I wish Chanel would bring this line back! Here is my Cambon collection. My first Chanel ever was the pink Medium Tote! Just recently added a large white with matching wallet. :smile:

Attachments

• 1413288323722.jpg
    1413288323722.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,700
  • 1413288335270.jpg
    1413288335270.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,706
Reactions: REAHKHAYE
I love this line too! I just got me the large pink tote :smile:
I am thinking if I should keep though as my target was black. bUt I cannot find one at reasonable price.

I know! I just recently bought my large white one at the end of September. I got a steal on it, $692. I originally wanted a black one but those are ridiculous. The cheapest I could find was $1200 in ok condition. I found my white one and a large pink one for around $680-$700 but I'm not paying $2500 for a bag that came out in 04. I'll wait. Lol Even my black Zip wallet was expensive. :sad:

I love this collection!!! This was the collection that was out when I started my obsession with handbags. Every time I look at these bags it gives me butterflies like the first time I saw them.

I know! I just recently bought my large white one at the end of September. I got a steal on it, $692. I originally wanted a black one but those are ridiculous. The cheapest I could find was $1200 in ok condition. I found my white one and a large pink one for around $680-$700 but I'm not paying $2500 for a bag that came out in 04. I'll wait. Lol Even my black Zip wallet was expensive. :sad:

Maybe you ladies can give me some advice I am going to post my cambon sac pouchette on eBay its barely used maybe 3 times and it's a limited edition color ( brown with tan cc and Orange interior) I still have the box, receipt and ID card...how much do you think I should list it for, your feel back is much appreciated 😀

I see so many cambon pochette's listed on eBay for ridiculous prices. There's one listed now for 1,500.
That's more than they retailed for and he keeps relisting it because it won't sell lol
The black with white CC goes for more because it is the most popular.
Just be fair with your expectations. :smile:

Maybe you ladies can give me some advice I am going to post my cambon sac pouchette on eBay its barely used maybe 3 times and it's a limited edition color ( brown with tan cc and Orange interior) I still have the box, receipt and ID card...how much do you think I should list it for, your feel back is much appreciated 😀

Post some pics. :smile: