Did I really run out of all available LV options?

lmissx

O.G.
Jul 25, 2011
Hu guys,

Never thought this would happen, but I think I may have exhausted all available options.

So I got my Speedy 25 recently. And I really want to have a small(er) bag to go inside it (which could be used for quick errands, lunch, etc).

Are there any more options than:

- Pochette Accessoires

- Mini Pochette Accessoires

- Milla Pochette

- Eva Clutch

- Toiletry Pouch

- Cosmetic Pouch

(The latter two can't be used as a shoulder bag, so not ideal)

Mini Pochette Delightful looks interesting but it's not available anymore.

I did buy the Milla Pochette in Monogram yesterday and I love its gorgeous details and how it looks. I am just really concerned that it doesn't fit much. And if you do manage to put more necessities inside, it bulges unattractively.

DH tried to convince me today to buy Pochette Accessoires NM in Monogram Vernis (Pomme D'Amour), but I said I need to sleep on it.

So I'm trying to decide whether I should stick with Milla Pochette in Monogram or change it to Pochette Accessoires in Pomme D'Amour.

What do you guys think? Are there any other options for me to consider that I may have missed?

Last edited:
My Favorite MM fits in my Speedy B30. So, maybe the Favorite PM might fit well in the Speedy 25. I agree with the Milla not being able to fit much. I have it and I rarely ever reach for it because of that reason.

I think the pochette NM or favorite are both good options.
I use the pochette NM for this purpose and it is great. I also use it a lot as a catch all pouch in general.

GLD!

The mini pouchette does not hold much more than the Milla... I would say the Eva or Favorite PM are good choices for a mini bag that still looks like a purse. I use the pouchette accessories for a quick "grab and go" sometimes too, also for travel (mine is 12 years old, so no worries about the vachetta).

IMO the Speedy 25 is also small enough that it does not take up too much space in a restaurant, etc. GLD! I think you have covered all of the bags.;)

The pochette is the most practical choice for something to use both as a cosmetic or storage bag Inside your purse and to use as a small bag on its own. Mini too small. Eva would get too banged up. Favorite too bulky and flap opening would be a challenge to access inside a 25. Although a vernis would get scratched depending on how you store your keys. It's really a process of elimination and the choices are limited.

what are you putting in the milla that can't be fitted? i have it and it works great as a quick errand smaller purse. if you're looking for something to use as a organizer/makeup case within your speedy 25, then stick to a regular size pochette bc mini and delightful fit as much as a milla.

Last edited:
Get the pochette its perfect for putting inside the bag....i would prefer the monogram or anything other than vernis because it could be accidentally scratched by anything inside the bag...i love the eva but i dont think its made to be placed inside a bag..it is perfect for a crossbody bag though..

I have the pochette in pomme too. I love it and use it as a bag all the time. I wouldn't use it inside the speedy though, I'd be afraid of receipts ink transferring or scratches from other stuff. If you need a pochette, get a canvas one for use inside bigger bags. Otherwise the mini is cute too. I have it and use it in my speedy 25 all the time. Holds tissue, money, lipstick, phone and cards just fine! :smile:

The pochette is the most practical choice for something to use both as a cosmetic or storage bag Inside your purse and to use as a small bag on its own. Mini too small. Eva would get too banged up. Favorite too bulky and flap opening would be a challenge to access inside a 25. Although a vernis would get scratched depending on how you store your keys. It's really a process of elimination and the choices are limited.

BagLady14, you nailed it right on the head. It is a process of elimination and the choice are indeed limited.
Thank you for this perspective.