Small Sunday Treats Reveal

lesboitesorange

[H]andcrafted
Jul 23, 2013
Picked up some goodies from my H store yesterday!
Le Bal des Oiseaux scarf - I love the bird designs! I used to have a pair of parakeets as a child, and I loved them.
Balcon and Bleus d'Ailleurs tea cups - Now I have both the breakfast cups and tea cups from the line! I just love Hermès tableware.
And my lovely SA gave me a small giftbox of Terre d'Hermès for DH.
Some members probably remember my thread awhile back, I was worried about whether or not I would be able to get another K from a new store..
Well, my SA asked me if I wanted a K or a B, and to let her know if I ever want it!
But now that I've got my first Lindy, I want more Lindys instead..
Funny how things can change in just a few months' time..
Just wanted to share my story!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413230893.237819.jpg

Beautiful purchases!! Love the teacup design - so elegant and classy. I've always loved that scarf. I have a 'thing" for birds and I just think this scarf will add fun and whimsy to any outfit. Congrats!!!

How funny how things change! I remember the Kelly thread but it's great that you know what you want now. The Lindy is such a great bag - easy to get in/out, roomy and versatile. I don't blame you for wanting another. The beauty is that anytime you want the K, you can always ask for it. Congrats again and enjoy your new purchases!

Lovely scarf and tea cups! So sweet of your SA to give you a gift set for your DH (now your DH will become an H advocate if he wasn't one already :P).

Last year I too wanted a K so badly. I finally got one early this year. Well, I only used it 3 times since because it's not as easy to carry as I thought. Lindy is one of my favorite bags!

Congrats on your new goodies! I have the bird scarf, too! (Your colorway is fabulous!! The colors pop so nicely against the coral pink. Really gorgeous!)
Your china is outstanding! LOVE IT ALL!!

Picked up some goodies from my H store yesterday!
Le Bal des Oiseaux scarf - I love the bird designs! I used to have a pair of parakeets as a child, and I loved them.
Balcon and Bleus d'Ailleurs tea cups - Now I have both the breakfast cups and tea cups from the line! I just love Hermès tableware.
And my lovely SA gave me a small giftbox of Terre d'Hermès for DH.
Some members probably remember my thread awhile back, I was worried about whether or not I would be able to get another K from a new store..
Well, my SA asked me if I wanted a K or a B, and to let her know if I ever want it!
But now that I've got my first Lindy, I want more Lindys instead..
Funny how things can change in just a few months' time..
Just wanted to share my story!

View attachment 2778449
These are not small LOL. They are very beautiful. Congrats and thank you for sharing

Such beautiful things! The Bleus d'Ailleurs is my favorite pattern and if I ever break down and go to homeware we will be tea twins :biggrin: Congratulations and enjoy to the max!!!