Mulberry Postman continental wallet

Hi ladies,

Do any of you own the Postman continental wallet? I was wondering what you think of this style any pics would be helpful.

T.I.A
I don't have besaid wallet but I own a long locked purse which is smiliar. I just have to say I absolutely love it - I often use it without any bag becaus it not only fits important cards an some money, but also my mobile phone and a lipstick and that's everything I need when I'm out :smile: I have it in glossy goat and pamper it every 3 weeks. Hope that helps a bit :smile:

I don't have besaid wallet but I own a long locked purse which is smiliar. I just have to say I absolutely love it - I often use it without any bag becaus it not only fits important cards an some money, but also my mobile phone and a lipstick and that's everything I need when I'm out :smile: I have it in glossy goat and pamper it every 3 weeks. Hope that helps a bit :smile:

Thank you for your reply. After posting the question I decided to order the purse from the York outlet in black goat leather. Do you have a picture of the goat leather and what do you use to pamper the leather? Does this kind of leather show signs of wear? It's my first Mulberry from 'New' as I normally purchase pre loved. Sorry for all the questions.

:smile: I think the style is very beautiful, even if it's not so common.

I have the purse in dark blush which is more of a delicate color - I bought it in January and used it ever since. And I even have always some kind of color on my hands (wearing make up, drawing and writing a lot) it doesn't show any kind of wear. I pamper it every two weeks with the colonil gel and sprayed it once and that's fine. Once the cap of a pen came undone in my bag and one corner of my purse was completely black - I cleaned it with baby wipes and there are no signs of the color anymore.

The only thing you have to be careful about is the lock; mine has some slight scratches on the inner two pieces because they often hit eachother when I open or close the purse. So if there are any protectors on, try to keep then as long as possible.