Does anyone have the Legacy Duffle in Camel??? Or very similar??

braziliangirl

Apr 15, 2008
So I am going to stop looking (for now :graucho: ) for the one in Emerald and/or Sunflower and decided that I want/need a SUPER neutral duffle in something like "camel" (?),
I dont want too light like beige/parchment, but dont want brown....

I think the cognac might be too dark???

Help, suggestions, pics, opinions welcome :smile:

Thanks a bunch as always!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Then look for camel or sand. Both are light colors but the leathers have very different feels.
The Legacy Rambler is camel and the Rory is sand but the pic is washed out. HTH!

Attachments

• Rambler, camel.jpg
    Rambler, camel.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 336
  • Coach Rory, sand.jpg
    Coach Rory, sand.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 336
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413151733.847712.jpg

Hi! Here is my Sand duffle. It is not too light depending on the lighting. It's a good neutral. However, some of the sand duffles feel very stiff and hard at least when new. I got mine on sale at Macy's this June -- this one did not feel stiff or weird. I resisted buying the sand duffle when it was at the outlet because they all felt very stiff and hard (different from the other color duffles). I think cognac is pretty. Midnight oak (chocolate brown) is another good neutral. Good luck deciding and please let us know.

View attachment 2777661

Hi! Here is my Sand duffle. It is not too light depending on the lighting. It's a good neutral. However, some of the sand duffles feel very stiff and hard at least when new. I got mine on sale at Macy's this June -- this one did not feel stiff or weird. I resisted buying the sand duffle when it was at the outlet because they all felt very stiff and hard (different from the other color duffles). I think cognac is pretty. Midnight oak (chocolate brown) is another good neutral. Good luck deciding and please let us know.
Oops. Forget about my midnight oak suggestion (didn't realize you didn't want brown).

View attachment 2777661

lovely color!! might be too light for me :sad: