Same bag, different size?

Ariel1128

O.G.
Feb 15, 2013
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I have a question for you all. I have recently fallen in love with the LV empreinte line. I have a decent LV collection, including a mono Neverfull MM as well as a mono Neverfull GM. I am considering selling one of these to help me fund a empreinte SpeedyB 25 in Cerise. I would hate to regret selling one of my mono Neverfulls, especially since they are the original style without the pochette. Do I REALLY need the exact same bag in different sizes? ;) Any advice or opinions would be very much appreciated. Thank you all!! :smile:

I am in a similar situation. I don't have an answer for you but good luck. I am leaning towards sell one. Do you really need same bag in same pattern in two sizes?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I am in a similar situation. I don't have an answer for you but good luck. I am leaning towards sell one. Do you really need same bag in same pattern in two sizes?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app
Exactly! :smile: Thank you and good luck to you as well!

Last edited:
I would keep the Neverfull GM for travel and sell the MM. Just me I guess. Question when was the last time you used either Neverfull and how often?

If a bag does not make the rotation within a month span it's time for it to go.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I have a question for you all. I have recently fallen in love with the LV empreinte line. I have a decent LV collection, including a mono Neverfull MM as well as a mono Neverfull GM. I am considering selling one of these to help me fund a empreinte SpeedyB 25 in Cerise. I would hate to regret selling one of my mono Neverfulls, especially since they are the original style without the pochette. Do I REALLY need the exact same bag in different sizes? ;) Any advice or opinions would be very much appreciated. Thank you all!! :smile:

I think if you're afraid you might miss it, then you probably will. Don't do it unless you're sure.

Do you use the NF sizes for different purposes? I LOVE the new cherry color.... if it were me, I would decide which NF is the best/ most used size then sell the other. For example, I use my Nf MM for travel and as a tote... not sure a GM would serve a better / different function. GL!

If you use both then keep them. I have all sizes of the longchamp le pliage bags because they're needed. I wouldn't have all sizes of the sofia coppola bags. It depends on where you want to draw the line.
A speedy emprreinte is the best. I would save up for that. Having 2 different sizes NF is not silly 😄

I would keep the Neverfull GM for travel and sell the MM. Just me I guess. Question when was the last time you used either Neverfull and how often?

If a bag does not make the rotation within a month span it's time for it to go.

Be Blessed MoNikki
That's exactly what I was thinking of doing. Although, I don't rotate my bags quite as often as I would like because I do not bring them to work. :shame: