Post your Etsy jewelry finds!

Jade bangle
ccggyN3.jpg

Jade beads
q04BN2F.jpg

lBNyI3q.jpg

Does anybody know if any designers on Etsy sell only silver or gold chains? I've searched and searched, but they all seem to have pendants attached. I'm looking for a chain for a fairly large Judith Ripka pendant since my Windsor chain is gone. I figured I'd look on etsy since there are so many creative designers and are better priced than high end designers.
I did get a 14K gold extender from this jeweler and I think she had 14k chains for sale-
She is very nice, fast and talented.

It is called TeenyJewels- I worked with Jan or Mo. The 14k rose gold extender came super fast and was great quality.

Jade is so pretty! If you don't mind me asking, could you please share which jade sellers you trust on Etsy? I don't know enough about jade to not get scammed, lol!

You should come over to the Jade thread! I have it linked in my signature if you hover over and click. If you want to skip over the lots of conversation in that thread, the Jade & jadeite thread in the reference section is all pictures of A, B, and C jade with some information about what to look for if you want to avoid B/C jade.

The jade bangle came from GeGe Designs and the beads are from Alohamemorabilia. I've also purchased from Ultimate Jadeite, who has a store in Etsy and ebay.

You should come over to the Jade thread! I have it linked in my signature if you hover over and click. If you want to skip over the lots of conversation in that thread, the Jade & jadeite thread in the reference section is all pictures of A, B, and C jade with some information about what to look for if you want to avoid B/C jade.

The jade bangle came from GeGe Designs and the beads are from Alohamemorabilia. I've also purchased from Ultimate Jadeite, who has a store in Etsy and ebay.

Thanks so much! I will check out those threads for sure, I'd love to know more about jade :smile:

Found this on etsy, Michael Hogan's store. It's 0.16ct of diamond, full eternity ring in 18kt rose gold. I always wanted a small, dainty diamond ring I could stack with other rings. It was very cheap for what it is!

rsz_2014-10-13_141848.jpg

Bronze Hair forks from BronzeSmith

Octopus & Spider.. I had an extra inch added to each, the 4 prong work better in my hair than the 3 prong. Not as resistant to bending as my titanium 2 prong, but still strong and way cool with the figure toppers.

wJgfMfu.jpg

Reactions: foxgal
Found this on etsy, Michael Hogan's store. It's 0.16ct of diamond, full eternity ring in 18kt rose gold. I always wanted a small, dainty diamond ring I could stack with other rings. It was very cheap for what it is!

View attachment 2778360

Hi there! Just stumbled upon this thread and saw your beautiful ring. May I ask how it's holding up? I'm planning on buying this one or the 1.5mm eternity as my wedding band.