College graduation shoe!!!!

bosborne23

O.G.
Jan 30, 2012
Hi there! I'm graduating college in December and of course I would love to walk the stage in Louboutins! Now, I'm not a heel girl, I don't wear them often, so my question is to you all is what style should I go with?! I need the most comfortable, graduation worthy shoe for my first pair of Louboutins!

Thanks ladies ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Congrats on your graduation!! What style are you looking for? I'd wear smth like Bianca, it has platform, so you don't feel that the heel is very high. And it looks classy to wear to work in future.

Congrats on your graduation!! What style are you looking for? I'd wear smth like Bianca, it has platform, so you don't feel that the heel is very high. And it looks classy to wear to work in future.

Thank you so much! I'm just looking for something plain and simple! My gown will be black, so it does leave room for a fun shoe too! I'm mostly concerned with being able to last being on my feet in them! Haha

Thank you so much! I'm just looking for something plain and simple! My gown will be black, so it does leave room for a fun shoe too! I'm mostly concerned with being able to last being on my feet in them! Haha

CL has lots of lower heel shoes like with 70, 85 mm heels, which is about 2-3". I find nappa leather very soft and comfy. GL! Don't forget to share your pair:smile:

Congrats on your graduation! If you're looking for comfort, go for Simple 85 or 100, Pigalle 100, or VP 120. Personally, I prefer higher heels, so I actually walked with my black Henry last year. You really can't go wrong, but you should be comfortable. If you're close to a boutique, go in to try on different styles. I'm sure you'll find one that you love.

Congrats on graduating in december. I suggest Miss Boxe. It is a wedge and can go from dressy to casual. I think you'd get a lot of wear for your money. I have a Miss Boxe 85 and find it a great go to shoe. I love higher heels but I surprised how much I liked these also.

I will add a vote for a 70 mm shoe. I mean 85 mm is comfy enough if you fit in the shoe... but 70mm makes it even more bearable.

Don't make my mistake though :P ... When you go try the shoes on to determine your size (because you should always do that, especially for Louboutin) don't just sit there, try a size on and go wheee good size... Take a few steps on that shop carpet :P .

(I realized a EU40, while fitting perfectly, is a teeny weeny bit too tight... maybe a half size bigger would have been nice :P )