Bleu Tempete or Bleu Hydra?

I think both colours were from a couple seasons ago so I'm not sure if it's still being produced. Maybe try the reseller route? Or consider one of the current blues in season?

As for work purpose, depends on your industry whether or not a bright colour is acceptable.

Hydra all the way....

As far as appropriate for work... depends who you ask and in what size GP. I persoanlly love the smaller GP 30 in POP colors like BH and would def wear it to work.

Thanks for your input :smile:
I am a uni prof so technically everything goes LOL. I wouldn't mind the 30 but usually take my Macbook 13" with me - not sure if that would work..

I think both colours were from a couple seasons ago so I'm not sure if it's still being produced. Maybe try the reseller route? Or consider one of the current blues in season?

As for work purpose, depends on your industry whether or not a bright colour is acceptable.

Thanks - I was worried that I might not find them easily - probably have to check the resellers but Bleu Tempete seems to be hard to come by. Should have pushed for this more last year when I saw them online...

industry-wise colour is no problem - at the uni pretty much anything is possible.

Thanks - I was worried that I might not find them easily - probably have to check the resellers but Bleu Tempete seems to be hard to come by. Should have pushed for this more last year when I saw them online...

industry-wise colour is no problem - at the uni pretty much anything is possible.

Then I'd consider wardrobe as a factor, which would work best, a bright pop of blue or a more neutral blue? I think either are really beautiful, but it just depends on your style. :smile:

Thanks for your input :smile:
I am a uni prof so technically everything goes LOL. I wouldn't mind the 30 but usually take my Macbook 13" with me - not sure if that would work..

Not sure about the Macbook part. Another thing to think about is if you want to be able to wear it as a shoulder bag... 30 is not a shoulder bag option....

Not sure about the Macbook part. Another thing to think about is if you want to be able to wear it as a shoulder bag... 30 is not a shoulder bag option....

yes, also something I was worried about. I have to drop my toddler and soon new baby off first and probably a no-shoulder option is difficult (cross-body is probably best). perhaps I should get a 30 for the 2 days in a year when I am kids and work-free (seriously never happens)

Then I'd consider wardrobe as a factor, which would work best, a bright pop of blue or a more neutral blue? I think either are really beautiful, but it just depends on your style. :smile:

Yes, that is a good point. If I am honest, colour wise Bleu Tempete intrigues me more - but it seems to be difficult to find a 36. I am worried if I leave it now to wait, I may not find either. (problems...)

both go fine with my wardrobe - perhaps Hydra even a bit better. I am a neutral dresser (navy/grey/black), so it might brighten up my outfits :smile:

I'm biased as I'm a big fan of blue hydra! I think it's a very unique and beautiful colour that turns heads! I wear my Bolide 35 in blue hydra to work - though I agree it's not as easy to match as bleu tempete.