Post your Etsy jewelry finds!

Ensuing interpretation is everything, as my article specifically states there is NO mechanism in place to screen commercial sellers or resellers. Perhaps by design, as the article alludes?

But back to the original point... How would you feel if someone, in writing, presented conjecture as fact regarding you and/or your business? In this day and age of instant information, it may certainly have a financial impact, as well as effect the ability to do business, and tarnish professional reputation. Such unwarranted remarks may be met with resolutions in civil court.

Ensuing interpretation is everything, as my article specifically states there is NO mechanism in place to screen commercial sellers or resellers. Perhaps by design, as the article alludes?

But back to the original point... How would you feel if someone, in writing, presented conjecture as fact regarding you and/or your business? In this day and age of instant information, it may certainly have a financial impact, as well as effect the ability to do business, and tarnish professional reputation. Such unwarranted remarks may be met with resolutions in civil court.

I never stated that I thought etsy was correct in opening that up, I actually disagree with it. I can see "why" they did it, to "help" out sellers who can't handle the volume of doing it themselves. I know resellers are a big problem on etsy and so do you since you make jewelry.

It absolutely has an impact on someone writing about your business as you can tell by the etsy review system.

Hey ladies, some of the behavior here is about to ruin this thread for everyone. This is ONLY to post great ETSY finds, not a place to passive aggressively {or not so passively} job at one another.
This will 1} close down or 2} members will be banned over the unprofessional and uncool behavior.
Consider yourselves warned.

Now, stay ON topic or kindly click out of this thread.

As promised here are my other purchases from Etsy that arrived this week. They're all from different sellers so let me know if you would like to find out who sells a particular piece.

Attachments

• CAM00120.jpg
    CAM00120.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,258
  • CAM00123.jpg
    CAM00123.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,276
  • CAM00126.jpg
    CAM00126.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,259
  • CAM00133.jpg
    CAM00133.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,263
Hey ladies, some of the behavior here is about to ruin this thread for everyone. This is ONLY to post great ETSY finds, not a place to passive aggressively {or not so passively} job at one another.
This will 1} close down or 2} members will be banned over the unprofessional and uncool behavior.
Consider yourselves warned.

Now, stay ON topic or kindly click out of this thread.

I thought we were having a discussion nothing was ment by it on my end at least. I have no hard feelings just 2 people talking

The first two are gold fill, the last one is gold plated, I don't recommend the last one though, the quality is not the best. Jwhiz the seller of the very first necklace I posted in this forum sells a similar kind, I should have gotten that one.

I just bought a bullet + crystal necklace from an Etsy store called Kiss The Future.
I really like their edgy designs :heart:

Attachments

• il_570xN.461277041_4u3p.jpg
    il_570xN.461277041_4u3p.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 993