Would you prefer your Burberry Trench made in Italy or UK?

Apr 17, 2012
I just bought a Burberry Trench coat, and it made in Italy... I really love this coat so much.:P:P:P:P. After a while, I am searching for few Burberry products online such as Ebay, NM and Sak. On Ebay, I saw few items the look exactly like mine even the size too. I was Shocked that their trench coat made in UK. I really want it made in UK though....:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho: I was wondering if you buy Burberry products, would you prefer it made In UK or Italy.

How funny, because I got the burberry mottram same as you but I prefer mine to be made in Italy haha. But mine was made in the UK and a size 2. I have heard the Italy made one are much softer and the UK made ones are stiffer.

Maybe I'm the exception but I have a Prorsum Queensbury made in London and a London Queensbury made in London. Honestly I would be equally happy with a coat made in Italy or London for that matter.

It depends. For Prorsum, definitely made in Italy. For London, I want made in uk. To me it just makes more sense regarding the line. (Prorsum, runway so italy) and London (obviously UK lol). Everything Prorsum I have and seen is made in italy. I've seen Made in UK mostly for scarves especially cashmere ones from the heritage line.

It depends. For Prorsum, definitely made in Italy. For London, I want made in uk. To me it just makes more sense regarding the line. (Prorsum, runway so italy) and London (obviously UK lol). Everything Prorsum I have and seen is made in italy. I've seen Made in UK mostly for scarves especially cashmere ones from the heritage line.

Took the words right out of my mouth ujili. :smile:
1. Prorsum - Italy
2. Trenches - UK
3. Scarves - Scotland