Wondering if PFer got a new FBF???

Oct 30, 2006
I know there was a thread about a 'new' FBF purchased off Ebay and I was browsing Ann's Fabulous Finds today and saw one on there. I was considering buying it and I came back a couple of hours later and it was sold! Did a lucky PFer get it (I hope)? I am sad but happy for the lucky buyer.

:blush:Guilty. Now I'm trying to decide if I should sell my 05 pewter city that I've never carried. I just took photos and it looks so nice, but my cc is waayyy too high <sigh>.
If I've never carried it I should sel it right? Except I wanted it sooo bad. And now I might also need to choose between my 04 black city with pewter and the fb cause I can't have two black bags right? Someone just have me committed. Preferably in a straight-jacket so I can't peck at the computer keys.

:blush:Guilty. Now I'm trying to decide if I should sell my 05 pewter city that I've never carried. I just took photos and it looks so nice, but my cc is waayyy too high <sigh>.
If I've never carried it I should sel it right? Except I wanted it sooo bad. And now I might also need to choose between my 04 black city with pewter and the fb cause I can't have two black bags right? Someone just have me committed. Preferably in a straight-jacket so I can't peck at the computer keys.
Ermm..I too have a black FBF and an '04 black City...they are completely different bags:angel:

Flat brass, as in bags from 01 or 02. They are similar to the classique/first but seem a little larger, have flat brass studs, and longer (longer than the city) straps.
These are amazing bags. Collectables.

I now have two black bbags: an 05 Work and an 05 city :Push:

Perhaps two are *necessary* :graucho:

Well, I am glad a PFer got it! I guess I would sell the bag that I had never used. How long have you had it? I think selling a bag one never uses is a good idea for many reasons. It pays for the new bag (almost). It lets someone who will use it get it. It is good B-bag karma.

Um, I wasn't actually trying to sell it (them), just talking my way thru this crazy obsession.
I'm not actually sure I could part with my black 04 for all the tea in China lol..