Which Neverfull?

I have DE MM and Mono GM (beige interior).... love them both. It really depends on what else you have and what you like. I carry DE more because of the size. I love vachetta so if my Mono was MM they would get equal time. Get what you love.

I would go for the mono. I am not afraid of vachetta as I do use apple conditioner and rain and stain on mine. I have always wanted the DE as I prefer the look but I do not want to deal with the strap issues. I am on the list for the new NF in November with the pink interior! Can't wait!!

I am trying do decide the same thing. I am leaning towards DE but worried about strap cracking issues. I am thinking if anything happens I can bring back to lv and the should fix it. On the other hand the mono with cerise lining intrigues me. Crazy!

I would go for the mono. I am not afraid of vachetta as I do use apple conditioner and rain and stain on mine. I have always wanted the DE as I prefer the look but I do not want to deal with the strap issues. I am on the list for the new NF in November with the pink interior! Can't wait!!
Pink sounds intriguing...do you know what shade of pink that'll be