Group buying and flash deal sites - DANGER DANGER DANGER!!!!!

I just got it today and have taken some photos of the item. Thank you for your advice... Fingers crossed that Gilt is actually legit >.< I actually trusted My Habit too but never made a big purchase...

Post the photos. If it is blatantly obvious that it is fake we will certainly let you know. However, where the item is not obviously fake, we can't make any comment other than to suggest you take it to an authentication agency. The new superfake saffianos take literally days to authenticate and we don't have that sort of time to spend on only 1 item.

Just had time to post my pics. Hopefully it's not fake then I'll have peace of mind. Thanks!!

I've been wondering about a website called "beyond the rack" for a while now. They often have prada saffiano lux bags on there priced at hundreds below retail. And I always wonder how is that even possible?? Has anyone bought a prada bag from their yet- and if so was it authentic or not? Overall, do people here feel this is a legitimate source to buy prada or not?

Here's the link

http://www.beyondtherack.com/event/showcase/48983?category=0

I bought a Prada tote from BeyondtheRack about 2 yrs ago but A4U can not confirm if it is authentic or not. So they are also on the list to avoid.

Also, i would like to add Gabay's Outlet on the list to avoid.

This small store in NYC claimed to sell overstock from Bergdorf and has been around for over 25 years and recently open their business to sell online but i purchased a Prada tote from them and it turn out Fake similar to the MyNetSale fake.

Thank you Miss Figgy for the info, I'm a 'victim' of a Brand Alley scam and just cannot believe how wide spread is this issue :nogood: i have also recently seen a flash sale of Prada saffianos in all colours of the rainbow on Secretsales. I always though this was a legitimate site however after seeing so many different colours I really doubt they are authentic .especially the ones sold out ages ago like Baltico... perhaps one of you ladies had any experience with them? :thinking:

My colleague bought a Prada from mynetsale and the first time she took it out in the rain the dye leaked onto her clothes!! They agreed to refund it for her "not because it's fake" but because they want "100% customer satisfaction". This was after they tried to tell her she can only get a store credit of course &#128561;!

I bought a saff tote (bn1874) from Holts that has a slightly sticky zipper on the inside pocket. The bag was sent to my home and it came nicely wrapped and everything. One day I was having trouble with the zipper and someone tried to tell me it was fake for that reason. The zipper doesn't bother me its just a bit tough and I keep things in there I wouldn't want people getting at anyway. I know that Holts is an authorized dealer here in Canada and I've heard lots of good things about the particular location. But I've also heard about people returning super fakes... I posted in the authenticate section but no one replied... Is there any chance it could be fake or should I just stop worrying about it? Has anyone had any issues at Holts? I appreciate any advice, thanks !!