Spotlight Day 1: Rebecca Minkoff Waverly Eyelet Studs Crossbody

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
NHD-RM-1.jpg

We kicked off our National Handbag Day celebrations with Bloomingdale's and day 1 we featured the quirky Rebecca Minkoff Waverly Eyelet Studs Crossbody Bag!

Rebecca has fast become known for making great compact crossbody bags and the modern take makes this bag a great one!

Read more of our review and see more photos on PurseBlog!

Buy now via Bloomingdale's for $395!

That bag is gorgeous. Definitely going to add it into my wishlist, I just hope it's not terribly small. I love Rebecca Minkoff so much, she's becoming one of my favorite designers of all time, besides Kate Spade and Marc Jacobs. I am so excited for her S/S 2015 collection, I definitely plan on purchasing one of her bags from that collection next year. I can't wait.

That bag is gorgeous. Definitely going to add it into my wishlist, I just hope it's not terribly small. I love Rebecca Minkoff so much, she's becoming one of my favorite designers of all time, besides Kate Spade and Marc Jacobs. I am so excited for her S/S 2015 collection, I definitely plan on purchasing one of her bags from that collection next year. I can't wait.

This bag is a good size actually - I'd compare it to a MAC clutch but even a tad roomier!

Thank you Megs! I just noticed this bag on the background. I love the size!! Looks big enough to hold an iPad Mini, which is perfect for me! Hopefully Nordstrom will carry this bag soon so I can try it on. I love it!!

I love the shape and overall style of this bag. I just cannot decide whether I really, really like all the eyelet studs or whether I really, really dislike them. Overall, though, the size and shape are perfect for me.