Shopping trip to LV Chevy Chase

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
As many of you know I have a extensive collection but Iam going t DC for a getaway with DH I would like thoughts on a NEW bag to wear on yucky days or just running errands. Here is my collection ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412784339.884550.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412784367.550901.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412784403.418024.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412784484.800684.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412784542.214991.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412784574.073525.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412784610.954635.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412784667.187828.jpg

Sorry picture heavy

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

Last edited:
You have a beautiful collection there! I would personally go for the SC, it seems like it would be a bit more carefree if the weather was to not be so nice. GLD :biggrin:

You have a beautiful collection there! I would personally go for the SC, it seems like it would be a bit more carefree if the weather was to not be so nice. GLD :biggrin:

I have the SC. Sorry pictures from the store are ones that I already have. The pictures are all my bags

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

As many of you know I have a extensive collection but Iam going t DC for a getaway with DH I would like thoughts on a bag to wear on yucky days or just running errands. Here is my collection View attachment 2773321View attachment 2773322View attachment 2773325View attachment 2773326View attachment 2773327View attachment 2773328View attachment 2773329View attachment 2773330

Sorry picture heavy

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess
Gorgeous !!!! And i love that store !! Was there a few months ago to buy a bag charm. Celine is so nice and helpful :smile: . Love all your bags !!!! Now if i can just decide on my next purchase all will be good again :biggrin:

I have the SC. Sorry pictures from the store are ones that I already have. The pictures are all my bags

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

Sorry, when I meant Good Luck deciding I was talking about which bag you have that you should take on your trip... or are you going to buy another bag? Sorry its early for me on the west coast and I had a long night LOL :biggrin:

Sorry, when I meant Good Luck deciding I was talking about which bag you have that you should take on your trip... or are you going to buy another bag? Sorry its early for me on the west coast and I had a long night LOL :biggrin:

Sorry was not clear looking for a NEW bag lol

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

beautiful collection! I would say speedy B is the most convenient bag (not sure if its ur style though) I got an emperiente one in aurore and use it on days when i know i won't be able to baby my bags. Speedy B in DE woud be the most care free bag in the world in my opinion. LEt us know what you decide :smile:

I'm not a huge fan of DE so I'm not gonna suggest something in that print. Definitely something in empriente.. No vachetta worries... Maybe the new St Germain if you don't want to carry much, can also be dressed up for the evening. Or if you carry more and want something more casual the empriente speedy b... crossbody/handcarry option. Good luck on deciding!

I also thought about empreinte to your collection - I know you have Artsy, so maybe Metis, Speedy or Montaigne.
Or Soft Lockit - the leather is gorgeous.

I would highly recommend a DE Westminster GM. It's not as big as you would think. It equates to more of an MM size in most other handbags. This is my go to travel handbag when I don't want to take a chance on the weather and it zips.

Oooh, and maybe you could get the new Balloon Charm to go with her. :graucho:

Another handbag that I've traveled with is the Soft Lockit in Noir. It holds a lot, zippered top and a great all around beautiful & elegant handbag for day or evening.

GL deciding and have a great trip to DC. What a fun place to go! :happydance: