Gucci - seventies signature web tote

Which one do you like better and why? The leather one or the canvas look. Both are brown. I think canvas looks maybe more feminine.

I will be mainly using for travelling. Just not sure if Canvas will get dirty quicker.

Or if anyone has either of these, any feedback?:graucho:

Attachments

• Signature Leather.jpg
    Signature Leather.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 244
  • gucci-seventies-large-tote-with-signature-web.jpg
    gucci-seventies-large-tote-with-signature-web.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 232
Hmmm... Now that is a hard choice! Really can't go wrong with any of them!

I agree but I still like the all leather best

OP. It sounds like you want the brown canvas, go for the one you really really want, as BA said you can't go wrong with any of these, they are all ol' school glamour

What do you all think of this shape ( Medium Tote)? This is also available in all 3 options, leather and brown/black canvas. Is this really old school style?

The size is pretty comparable it seems:

• W41cm x H35cm x D12cm
And for bigger one Web Signature is:

• medium size: W42cm x H26cm x D16cm

Attachments

• Med Tote.jpg
    Med Tote.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 174
Since you said it would mostly be used for travelling, I'd say go for the canvas. The leather looked heavenly, but the canvas will definitely serve its purpose very well.

I think they are all fabulous, and definitely harken back to some classic Gucci styles! For travel, I'd lean more toward the NS bags, and as much as I love a good houndstooth, I prefer leather. Probably better for wear and tear, and less issues with patterns clashing. But I'd follow your impulses and go with what draws you in! Can't really go wrong with any of them!