Navy Blue Chanel Classic Jumbo or Indigo Capucines?

Chanel Classic Jumbo or Capucines?

• Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap-Navy Blue

• LV Capucines-Indigo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Hi everyone! Please give me your opinions. I have decided that my collection needs a navy blue bag, but I'm torn between the Chanel classic jumbo flap or the Capucines in indigo. Which one would you choose and why? Thanks in advance:smile:

The Chanel is more versatile, but also more delicate. The LV color is amazing and the design is fresh and new. It is also more durable. Sorry to offer no help here. I like them both, I see your dilemma. Perhaps assess your lifestyle and bag collection and go from there.

GL! Let us know what you decide! A reveal would be nice too! :smile:

The Chanel is more versatile, but also more delicate. The LV color is amazing and the design is fresh and new. It is also more durable. Sorry to offer no help here. I like them both, I see your dilemma. Perhaps assess your lifestyle and bag collection and go from there.

GL! Let us know what you decide! A reveal would be nice too! :smile:

+1 This is how I feel with both bags. And both colors options are great as well. :biggrin:

Hi Stacy, I vote for the Capucines in Indigo .. it is such a beautiful bag and the leather is amazing! I love the Chanel Jumbo too, but prefer it in classic black or a pop colour like Fuschia. Good luck with your decision!

Oh dear .. this is too difficult .. i can't choose!

But if ever my life depended in choosing .. I'd pick the Capucine! 😊

P/S does anyone know what the Capucine bag was named after or what it means?