Do Scarves come with a Dust Bag?

barbie444

O.G.
Nov 1, 2009
Hi Everyone,
I am usually on the Chanel forum, but i just purchased earlier today a beautiful champagne scarf at the Louis Vuitton inside my local Bloomies. It came beautifully wrapped inside the box, but no dust bag. Is that normal? I have the Stephen Sprouse leopard scarf and it came with a small black dust bag.
Thanks Everyone!

I know it's not a high end brand, but I got a little dust bag for each scarf I purchased from Lucky Brand. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I don't plan on purchasing anything in the near future would it be weird if i went to the SA that helped tomorrow and asked? I live in Miami and i specifically bought to take to a London trip at the end of next month so a little bag would be nice. or should I call him today and ask?
my monogram shawl didn't come
with a dusty but I asked for one the
next time I visited a store and they gave it to me👍

I have several LV scarves that I purchased at the LV boutiques and never got dust bags with them, just the nice storage boxes which I actually prefer.

I have several LV scarves that I purchased at the LV boutiques and never got dust bags with them, just the nice storage boxes which I actually prefer.

This. I usually get the dust bag and the box. If I had to choose one, I personally prefer just the box, but I do use the dust bags when traveling.

I purchased my first stole a few weeks ago. My out of state SA shipped it to me...it came in a black Louis Vuitton dust bag in a LV box. I've enjoyed having the dust bag as I keep it in it and store it in my bag that way, in case I should need to use the stole.